পান, পানীয়, পেয়, মদ, শরবত, পানীয় দ্রব্য, সুরা, সুরাপানপান করা, সুরাপান করা, মদ্যপান করা, মাতাল করা, খাত্তয়া, টানা, শোষণ করাসেবন করা
- পান করাপেয়মদ্যপমদ্যপানপানীয়
Noun(1) a single serving of a beverage(2) the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess(3) any liquid suitable for drinking(4) any large deep body of water(5) the act of swallowing
Verb(1) take in liquids(2) consume alcohol(3) propose a toast to(4) be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to(5) drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
(1) It plans to target a core group of 15 homeless people with chronic alcohol problems who drink on the city's streets.(2) But he then had a pint of lager and one drink led to another.(3) plants drink a lot of water(4) This is an excellent spot to have a pleasant lunch or a refreshing drink .(5) she doesn't drink or smoke(6) It wasn't safe to farm there or to drink the water.(7) we went for a drink(8) She sipped a drink through a pink straw, occasionally glancing up at him.(9) The plants drink a great deal of water.(10) He took a long drink of water from the spring and lay under the shade of the tree, awaiting nightfall, when he could pick up a pup or two for supper.(11) the effects of too much drink(12) Hanging up the phone, she took a big drink from her glass and tried to pretend the taste didn't bother her.(13) Youths have been using the sculpture as a hiding place behind which they can indulge in drink and drugs.(14) Jessica spotted Billy out of the corner of her eye sipping his drink at the bar.(15) Kat took the last drink from her glass and it was replaced the second she set it down.(16) For the pre-dinner crowd, Martinis are still the drink of choice.
(1) to drink :: পান করতে
(2) a drink :: একটি পানীয়
(3) drink water :: জলপান করা
(4) have a drink :: কিছু পান কর
(5) drink beer :: পানীয় বিয়ার
(6) food and drink :: খাদ্য ও পানীয়
(7) fizzy drink :: হিস হিস শব্দ পানীয়
(8) energy drink :: শক্তি পানীয়
1. beverage ::
2. alcohol ::
3. swallow ::
4. the sea ::
6. potable ::
7. swallow ::
8. drink alcohol ::
মদ পান কর
9. toast ::
10. drink in ::
11. imbibe ::
12. booze ::
13. tope ::
অত্যধিক মদ্যপান করা
drink, drinkable, drinker, drinkers, drinking, drinkings, drinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I assume you mean never again
will you DRINK all of Penny's beer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Don't talk. Just DRINK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
If I lost my cock, I'd DRINK all the time.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
He used to DRINK from sundown to
sunup, visit three brothels a night,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
- I didn't DRINK?
- In the game.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: drink
Meaning and definitions of drink, translation in Bengali language for drink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drink in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drink"
What drink means in Bengali, drink meaning in Bengali, drink definition, examples and pronunciation of drink in Bengali language.