শাঁস, অন্তস্তল, অন্ত:করণ, অন্ত:সারফলের শাঁস, কোনো কিছুর কেন্দ্রস্থল, মর্মস্থল, সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ অংশ, মজ্জা
- মূলঅন্তর কুরিয়া ফেলাকোরকোরিমূল
Noun(1) a small group of indispensable persons or things(2) the center of an object(3) the central part of the Earth(4) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience(5) a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill(6) an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality(7) the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work(8) (computer science(9) the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place(10) a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron
Verb(1) remove the core or center from
(1) "When your core is stronger you can control your body better, and you'll improve your kinesthetic awareness," states Riegel.(2) Under Reese's guidance, Hansen focuses intently on building core strength and complementing the building of muscle strength with the maintenance of flexibility.(3) And there's an instrument on board Beagle 2 called the mole and the mole will burrow under the soil and the drill will take a drill core from a rock.(4) the plan has the interests of children at its core(5) With those gone, I sever the wires that connect the disk drive to my memory core .(6) an apple core(7) Cut four ├ö├ç├┐sides├ö├ç├û from each pepper and discard the central core and seeds.(8) In aerial work, even more than in dance, building core strength is primary for stability and protecting the lower back.(9) The stories will change, the core cast of characters will not.(10) managers can concentrate on their core activities(11) Grate the unpeeled apples, discarding core and seeds.(12) Magnus shrugged as he took a last bite of the apple and twirled the core by the stem.(13) Sulfur is iron-loving, so it likes to reside in the iron core of a planet.(14) The planet's electromagnetic field is decaying due to the outer core of the Earth, itself a ball of trillions of tons of liquid metal, having stopped moving.(15) the core muscles of the abdomen(16) OCGuru allows you to adjust the voltages for both the core and memory, within safe limits, of course.
(1) core business :: মূল ব্যবসা
(2) core competency :: কোর পারদর্শিতা
(3) inner core :: ভেতরের অংশ
(4) rotten to the core :: গোড়া থেকে পচা
(5) to the core :: সম্পূর্ণভাবে
(6) of core :: কোর
(7) at the core :: মুলে
(8) outer core :: বাইরের কোর
(9) hard-core :: হার্ড কোর
1. center ::
2. heart ::
3. nucleus ::
4. magnetic core ::
5. effect ::
6. marrow ::
7. central ::
core, cored, cores, corey, coring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Laminate the CORE material.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
We saw inside them
down to the CORE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
has been the CORE of every peaceful,
prosperous reign we've ever known.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
It was only to keep our CORE
body temperatures from plummeting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
program into my CORE?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: core
Meaning and definitions of core, translation in Bengali language for core with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of core in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "core"
What core means in Bengali, core meaning in Bengali, core definition, examples and pronunciation of core in Bengali language.