দ্বিমূল, যুগ্ম, দুইভাগবিশিষ্ট, দুই চলবিশিষ্ট, দুই সংখ্যাবিশিষ্ট, দুই উপাদানে গঠিতদ্বৈত
Noun(1) a system of two stars that revolve around each other under their mutual gravitation(2) a pre-compiled, pre-linked program that is ready to run under a given operating system; a binary for one operating system will not run on a different operating system
Adjective(1) of or pertaining to a number system have 2 as its base(2) consisting of two (units or components or elements or terms
(1) If we had written the number as a decimal or even in binary then it looks a pretty nondescript number.(2) Because it's all to do with binary notation, since two raise to the power of ten gives 1024 not 1000.(3) About the only thing this calculator lacks is the ability to switch from decimal to hex to octal to binary .(4) The statement Q n is then that the nth digit in the binary decimal for [Omega] is 1.(5) This observation revealed a familiar light signature, clinching the case for a fading high-mass X-ray binary with a neutron star.(6) Written out in binary form, a Mersenne number consists of an unbroken string of 1s.(7) During balanced growth, cells undergoing binary fission must double the number of every kind of RNA and protein molecule every cell cycle.(8) How many zeros if you convert the result of the previous factorial into binary ?(9) Working on networks, I find there's always a need to convert between decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary .(10) In addition to binary and decimal, computers can also speak in octal and hex.(11) Well from this strange extract from an encyclopedia, the dead star is a binary twin to our sun and the 10th planet is our planet X.(12) The 0s and 1s are then formed together to produce binary , which is interpreted by the computer as a byte of data.(13) For example, written out in binary form, a Mersenne number consists of an unbroken string of 1s - 6,972,593 of them in the case of the record holder.(14) Edinburgh's a binary (two sun) system, but other than that novelty, it looks fairly uninteresting at first glance.(15) The existence of nukes upped the ante, of course, and reduced the complexities of geopolitical competition to a binary outcome: off or on.(16) Electronic computers are today machines based on binary arithmetic but this was not so for the ENIAC computer.
(1) binary fission :: বাইনারি বিদারণ
(2) binary digit :: বাইনারি সংখ্যা
(3) binary system :: বাইনারি সিস্টেম
(4) binary file :: বাইনারি ফাইল
(5) binary code :: বাইনারি কোড
(6) binary number :: বাইনারি সংখ্যাকে
(7) binary data :: বাইনারি ডেটা
(8) binary search :: বাইনারি অনুসন্ধান
(9) binary tree :: বাইনারি ট্রি
1. double star ::
2. binary star ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Binary coded Ascii:
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
♪ I'd be BINARY code
without a one ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: binary
Meaning and definitions of binary, translation in Bengali language for binary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of binary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "binary"
What binary means in Bengali, binary meaning in Bengali, binary definition, examples and pronunciation of binary in Bengali language.