রাজি, সম্মত হওয়া, স্বাস্থ্যসম্মত হওয়ামানা, মত দেত্তয়া, সম্মত হত্তয়া, রাজী হত্তয়া, মানিয়া লত্তয়া, মানাইয়া চলা, পটা, খাপ খাত্তয়া, খাপা, সমন্বয়সাধন করা, মত করা, একমত হত্তয়া, মন করা, মন চাত্তয়া, মিলা, মিলিয়া মিশিয়া থাকা, মিল হত্তয়া, অন্বয়যুক্ত হত্তয়া, মীমাংসা করা, অনুযায়ী হত্তয়া, অন্বিত হত্তয়া, বনা, শোভন হত্তয়া
Verb(1) be in accord; be in agreement(2) consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something(3) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(4) go together(5) show grammatical agreement(6) be agreeable or suitable(7) achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
(1) they couldn't agree whether he was guilty or not(2) the cheques and invoices must agree(3) The meeting is a negotiation, to bring these different goals together and to agree them.(4) I'm not sure I agree with abortion(5) the writer made the verb agree with the subject(6) I completely agree with your recent editorial(7) After all, does anyone go to a blog for a discussion of issues that most people agree on?(8) I don't agree with random drugs testing in schools(9) I agree that consumers are always right(10) your body language does not agree with what you are saying(11) Strikes have been put off until the end of February to give negotiators a chance to agree a deal.(12) she's eaten something which did not agree with her(13) Not only that, but it can vehemently divide people who otherwise agree on most issues.(14) After negotiation, we agree a set of terms under which the autopsy will be performed.(15) she won't agree to do this(16) This is the underlying issue which campaigners agree must be tackled in years to come.
(1) agree with :: সাথে একমত
(2) agree to :: এর সাথে সম্মত হন
(3) agree on :: রাজী
(4) agree upon :: উপর একমত
(5) agree about :: সম্মত
(6) all agree :: সব একমত
(7) agree to disagree :: অসম্মতি সম্মত হন
1. concur ::
2. consent to ::
4. settle on ::
5. concord ::
6. accord ::
7. gibe ::
1. differ ::
2. disagree ::
agree, agreed, agreeing, agrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-I couldn't AGREE less.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
All right, then we AGREE,
he's not making any moves,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I'm glad you AGREE.
I hired some guys to help us move it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
- Kind of, sort of, had to?
- Well, I didn't AGREE with him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
- Look, we have to settle this.
- I AGREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: agree
Meaning and definitions of agree, translation in Bengali language for agree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of agree in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "agree"
What agree means in Bengali, agree meaning
in Bengali, agree definition, examples and pronunciation
of agree in Bengali language.