সম্পর্কে, সম্বন্ধেপ্রায়বিষয়ে, প্রায় কাছাকাছি, আশেপাশে, ইতস্তত, আসন্ন, ঘুরিয়া, চতুর্দিকে, বিপরীত দিকে, ঘুরপাক খাইয়া, বেষ্টন করিয়া, সঁচরমান, ব্যাপৃত, নিকটনাগাদ, প্রায় কাছাকাছি, আশেপাশে, ইতস্তত, আসন্ন, ঘুরিয়া, চতুর্দিকে, বিপরীত দিকে, ঘুরপাক খাইয়া, বেষ্টন করিয়া, সঁচরমান, ব্যাপৃত, চালু
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: কি সম্পর্কে
(2) talk about :: সম্পর্কে কথা বলতে
(3) bring about :: আনা
(4) think about :: ভাবো
(5) about what :: কি সম্বন্ধে
(6) care about :: যত্ন করা
(7) about it :: এটি সম্পর্কে
(8) think about it :: চিন্তা করুন
(9) forget about it :: এটা ভুলে
(10) thinking about :: চিন্তা করছি
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've heard ABOUT him.
He's an American hero.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I think it is
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
What are you talking ABOUT?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Who gives a dusty fuck ABOUT
a bunch of beetles?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
You know, I don't exactly know
how to feel ABOUT all this.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Bengali language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of about in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Bengali, about meaning
in Bengali, about definition, examples and pronunciation
of about in Bengali language.