আপনার, তোমার, আপনাদের, আপনারা, তোমাদের, তোদের, তোমার, তোরতোমাদের, তোদের
Article(1) belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) belonging to or associated with any person in general.(3) used when addressing the holder of certain titles.
(1) So just leave your email address in your review if you want me to email you when I post.(2) Carefully lower your eyes to look directly at the center dot and bring it into focus.(3) One way to make lots of people see your weird movies is to get big names in your films.(4) The only thing you ever had at eight in the morning was the tea your mum brought you.(5) it was under your coat(6) If you store your wine in a cold cellar or garage, bring it inside in plenty of time.(7) she isn't your ordinary director(8) I brought you to my house and took you home when your mom got back from searching for you.(9) she is one of your chatty types(10) On the inside of your right foot is the dark varicose patch which came up after the third baby.(11) your house is for sale(12) It was a bit like watching one of your best friends being slowly beaten up by the school bully.(13) the rest of your lives(14) Only when your whole body is strong can you become a better and more efficient runner.(15) he's your typical student(16) Apparently letting your sister know the address of your blog is not such a good idea.
(1) what is your name :: আপনার নাম কি
(2) your name :: তোমার নাম
(3) your mother :: তোমার মা
(4) shut your mouth :: চুপ কর
(5) by your side :: তোমার পাশে
(6) for your information :: আপনার জ্ঞাতার্থে
(7) your face :: তোমার মুখ
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're way too sensitive
about YOUR zone, bro.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Your sister has learned
that YOUR new friends the Tyrells
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Do YOUR knucklebones bring you luck?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Then perhaps it was YOUR husband.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
It wasn't YOUR fault.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: your
Meaning and definitions of your, translation in Bengali language for your with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of your in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "your"
What your means in Bengali, your meaning in Bengali, your definition, examples and pronunciation of your in Bengali language.