আপনি, তুমি, তোমরা, আপনারা, তুই, আপনাদিগকে, তোমরে, তোরা, তোমাদিগকে, তোদেরকে, তোমাকে, তোকেআপনাদের
Pronoun(1) used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used to refer to any person in general.
(1) he saw you(2) that's sport for you(3) 'Will you succeed?' 'I will, of course.'(4) At one point you have to go through a constriction, but in general it's easy going.(5) This leaflet tells you what general line you should take.(6) we told you to ring home(7) The whole idea of the monarchy, and titles in general, is that you do not pick and choose.(8) after a while, you get used to it(9) you fools(10) they depend on you(11) you didn't fall(12) are you a vegetarian?(13) you be quiet!(14) Remember when the Internet was full of expensively generated content that cost you not a bean?(15) Generally in society you have the break up of the community and the rise of individualism.(16) you three can go home
(1) how are you :: আপনি কেমন আছেন
(2) you are :: তুমি
(3) you are welcome :: আপনি স্বাগত জানাই
(4) see you later :: পরে দেখা হবে
(5) with you :: তোমার সাথে
(6) for you :: তোমার জন্য
(7) you have :: তোমার আছে
1. you ::
2. thou ::
3. ye ::
4. your ::
5. thine ::
6. thy ::
7. thee ::
8. yours ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if any of YOU dares to touch
a light beam, do I?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
so if YOU broke my right thumb,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Maybe YOU should
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Let’s see what YOU learnt.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
- She'll appreciate the witticism.
- Thank YOU.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: you
Meaning and definitions of you, translation in Bengali language for you with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of you in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "you"
What you means in Bengali, you meaning in Bengali, you definition, examples and pronunciation of you in Bengali language.