গতকাল, কালকে, গতকল্য, গতদিন, কল্যকল্যসাম্প্রতিক অতীতে, আগের দিন, সাম্প্রতিক অতীত
Noun(1) the day immediately before today(2) the recent past
Adverb(1) on the day preceding today(2) in the recent past; only a short time ago
(1) There is many western places in this town so I had some porridge yesterday and some muesli today which is really helping things.(2) The students of yesterday are today's alumni and an alumni-school connection also benefits the school.(3) The day before yesterday and today, and both on the final climb to the finish.(4) everything seems to have been built yesterday(5) Detectives arrested the boy in Bradford yesterday and he was today being held at Lawcroft House police station awaiting interview.(6) In yesterday 's hearing, a senior FBI official and another senior CIA analyst agreed.(7) late yesterday evening(8) yesterday was Tuesday(9) Speaking of stats: do you think they tell you how many people visited your beloved blog today, yesterday , last week, last month?(10) he'll be here a week from yesterday(11) The ceremonies were taking place over two days at York Minster, yesterday and today, and saw students graduate in a variety of subjects.(12) Because we've been there before, we've endured yesterday's men and yesterday 's ethics.(13) suburbs that yesterday were small towns(14) Air France scrubbed the same flight set for yesterday and today from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Dulles.(15) I think I can put at least some of my decision on comments below down to the fact I was coming down ill with something and have had to spend yesterday and today at home.(16) the ideas of yesterday
(1) yesterday morning :: গতকাল সকাল
(2) yesterday afternoon :: গতকাল বিকেলে
(3) yesterday evening :: গতকাল সন্ধ্যায়
(4) day before yesterday :: গত পরশু
(5) yesterday night :: গতকাল রাতে
(6) since yesterday :: গতকাল থেকে
(7) yesterday and today :: গতকাল এবং আজ
(8) only yesterday :: মাত্র গতকাল
(9) until yesterday :: গতকাল পর্যন্ত
1. yesterday ::
2. tomorrow ::
3. in the future ::
4. future ::
5. yester-year ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Speaking of which, he came by
YESTERDAY to show me his book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
after the way
you behaved YESTERDAY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
for helping out
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Yesterday. You made me
look in your ear
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Hey, man, l saw Andrea
at a meeting YESTERDAY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: yesterday
Meaning and definitions of yesterday, translation in Bengali language for yesterday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yesterday in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yesterday"
What yesterday means in Bengali, yesterday meaning in Bengali, yesterday definition, examples and pronunciation of yesterday in Bengali language.