ভুল, অন্যায়, ভ্রান্ত, নিয়মবিরূদ্ধ, অশুদ্ধ, অসৎ, বিপর্যস্ত, অপ্রয়োজনীয়অন্যায়, অপরাধ, অন্যায়াচরণ, অপকর্মভ্রম, মিথ্যা, অন্যায্য, অবৈধ
Noun(1) that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law(2) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) treat unjustly; do wrong to
Adjective(1) not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth(2) contrary to conscience or morality or law(3) not appropriate for a purpose or occasion(4) not functioning properly(5) based on or acting or judging in error(6) not in accord with established usage or procedure(7) used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward(8) badly timed(9) characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
Adverb(1) in an inaccurate manner
(1) you've got the wrong person(2) Unlike Binet, Piaget came to believe that the key to understanding children's cognitive development was not which questions children got wrong, but how they got them wrong .(3) The buzzers would go off in the night and when the nurses came to see what was wrong they would find the patients fast asleep.(4) I spent the rest of the morning asking all the right questions in all the wrong places.(5) He knew that something was wrong and never stopped to think about the dangers involved and that demonstrates what a brave man he was.(6) he was wrong in saying that she lied(7) The artist said the names were spelled correctly on her sketches, but she got them wrong as she was doing the piece.(8) I think she's right about the condition, wrong about the timing and causes.(9) However, this is yet further evidence of ISPs getting their sums wrong and getting customers to pay for the mistakes.(10) there's nothing wrong with that car(11) This Christmas, which Matt spent on the Ivory Coast, a local boy got sick and nobody knew what was wrong with him.(12) I then proceeded to broil the first batch as I had the setting all wrong .(13) While it would be wrong to say the two firms are desperate, it would also be wrong to say they are ambivalent about the outcome of their bid attempts.(14) you're wearing the wrong shoes(15) There is only one right answer and everything else is a wrong answer, only black and white.(16) Also note if you do not know, many civil servants are patriotic and would prefer to be corrected wherever they do wrong .
(1) go wrong :: ভুল হয়ে যেতে পারে
(2) wrong number :: ভুল নম্বর
(3) right or wrong :: ভুল বা ঠিক
(4) be wrong :: তুমি ভুল
(5) dead wrong :: মৃত ভুল
(6) all wrong :: সব ভুল
(7) wrong side :: ভুল দিক
(8) wrong way :: ভুল পথ
1. incorrect ::
2. inappropriate ::
3. illegal ::
4. amiss ::
5. faulty ::
6. awry ::
7. improper ::
8. ill-timed ::
9. immorality ::
10. misdeed ::
12. damage ::
14. ill-use ::
15. malign ::
1. good ::
2. morality ::
3. right ::
4. virtue ::
wrong, wronged, wronger, wrongest, wrongful, wronging, wrongly, wrongness, wrongs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the WRONG matches.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I make a statement about your past.
If I'm WRONG, I drink.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
- Then let's unpause it.
- I loaded the WRONG program.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
- We should burn them.
- Snow's not WRONG, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: wrong
Meaning and definitions of wrong, translation in Bengali language for wrong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wrong in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "wrong"
What wrong means in Bengali, wrong meaning
in Bengali, wrong definition, examples and pronunciation
of wrong in Bengali language.