লিখন, লেখা, লিখিত, সাহিত্য, লেখন, লিপি, পাতন, বিরচন, সাহিত্যরচনারচনা, লেখার কাজ, হস্তাক্ষর, পুস্তক, লিখিত দলিল
Noun(1) the act of creating written works(2) the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect(3) (usually plural(4) letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language(5) the activity of putting something in written form
Verb(1) produce a literary work(2) communicate or express by writing(3) communicate (with(4) write music(5) mark or trace on a surface(6) record data on a computer(7) write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word(8) create code, write a computer program
(1) At times, Darwin worried that his writing sounded too literary and feared that his metaphors would lead readers astray.(2) I don't know about you, but I find it very hard indeed to think of writing as a sensible occupation.(3) I am going to sit here and try to get some reading and writing done before the storm catches up with me.(4) The question came from an editor interested in improving the quality of writing at her newspaper.(5) she made a decent living from writing(6) According to the principles of calligraphy, writing should be upright or slanting to the right.(7) I'm pretty sure that writing for publication is one of the most arrogant things a human can do.(8) Her eyes skimmed the familiar writing and descended knowingly on that one sentence that seemed to haunt her desperately.(9) Please don't think, by the way, that I object to complex writing or to unusual words or phrases.(10) This fascinating book by the leading authority on its subject is outstanding for the quality of both its writing and its illustrations.(11) He produced three slightly dirty envelopes with the familiar writing of Jacob Ryan.(12) She did praise my writing and presented me with many opportunities to stretch my skills.(13) While jumping into the garment, I read the writing scrawled on the paper.(14) a leather product with gold writing on it(15) Occasionally a writer may vary the slant of her writing , with letters pointing in all directions.(16) He went into the kitchen in hopes to find her only to find a note scribbled in her writing .
(1) write :: লেখা
(2) reading and writing :: পরছি এবং লিখছি
(3) in writing :: লিখার মধ্যে
(4) writing paper :: লেখার কাগজ
(5) writing pad :: লেখার প্যাড
(6) writing desk :: লেখা ডেস্ক
(7) creative writing :: সৃজনশীল লেখা
(8) writing a letter :: একটা চিঠি লিখছি
(9) letter writing :: চিঠি লিখন
(10) writing down :: নিচে লেখা
(11) writing table :: লেখার টেবিল
1. handwriting ::
3. authorship ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and if there's WRITING on it,
make sure it's not all caps.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
He means he's WRITING a book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
it sounds like a party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
or don't bother WRITING one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Hey, have you finished WRITING
your profile yet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: writing
Meaning and definitions of writing, translation in Bengali language for writing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of writing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "writing"
What writing means in Bengali, writing meaning in Bengali, writing definition, examples and pronunciation of writing in Bengali language.