আরও খারাপ, অধিকতর মন্দ জিনিস বা অবস্থা, অধিকতর অসুস্থ, অধিকতর মন্দরূপেঅধিকতর মন্দ
Noun(1) something inferior in quality or condition or effect
Adjective(1) having undesirable or negative qualities(2) very intense, or bad(3) feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad'(4) (of foodstuffs(5) feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone(6) not capable of being collected, or uncollectible(7) below average in quality or performance(8) nonstandard(9) not financially safe or secure(10) physically unsound or diseased(11) capable of harming(12) characterized by wickedness or immorality(13) reproduced fraudulently(14) not working properly(15) affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function(16) resulting in suffering or adversity
Adverb(1) to a severe or serious degree(2) (`ill' is often used as a combining form(3) evilly or wickedly(4) in a disobedient or naughty way(5) with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly'(6) very much; strongly(7) without skill or in a displeasing manner(8) in a disadvantageous way; to someone's disadvantage(9) unfavorably or with disapproval(10) with unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display(11) (comparative of `ill'
(1) He could do worse than refer the curious to Rebecca Tyrrel's book.(2) His remarks made me feel even worse than I already did, and also unimaginably ancient.(3) Blogs of War omits the proverbial best thing about McDonalds: there are always some brats there worse behaved than your own.(4) In all, the lower you are in a social hierarchy, the worse your health and the shorter your life are likely to be.(5) Many postmoderns actually think it is worse to judge evil than to do evil.(6) They talked with him about what happened in the cafeteria but Mike just said that he'd had worse and left it at that.(7) Participants also rated how much these areas of disagreement had changed for the worse .(8) But what made her feel worse was that no one on the team said anything to blame her.(9) She didn't want them to feel worse than they already did, so she just resorted to weeping quietly.(10) The behavior you describe is a classic precursor for even worse emotional abuse and could possibly turn violent.(11) But it is the fault of the government itself that the remedy is worse than the evil.(12) More worryingly, JLP thinks that its Edinburgh store will be even worse hit than in London.(13) Steve said: ├ö├ç├┐We thought it was going to be a far worse delay, something like four hours.├ö├ç├û(14) But the heroin problem, the underlying source of serious crime, is getting worse .(15) I have an ABC friend who speaks much worse Chinese than me, but nobody pushes her to switch to English when they talk with her.(16) 53 per cent thought that street crime had got worse in the past six months.
(1) bad :: খারাপ
(2) get worse :: অবনতি লাভ করা
(3) worse than :: চেয়ে খারাপ
(4) worse off :: খারাপ
(5) make matters worse :: বিষয়টাকে আরো খারাপ করতে
(6) for better or worse :: ভালো বা খারাপের জন্য
(7) much worse :: অনেক খারাপ
(8) for better or for worse :: ভাল বা খারাপ
(9) worse and worse :: খারাপ থেকে আরও খারাপ
(10) from bad to worse :: খারাপ থেকে খারাপতর
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your brother crows beat us and WORSE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
They left the world WORSE
than they found it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Worse than death
because you're too proud to make peace.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Wow. I don't know which hurts WORSE,
my nose or my heart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Quite WORSE. I have to convince
that guy to take me over to Mónica
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: worse
Meaning and definitions of worse, translation in Bengali language for worse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of worse in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "worse"
What worse means in Bengali, worse meaning
in Bengali, worse definition, examples and pronunciation
of worse in Bengali language.