চিন্তিত, উদ্বিগ্ন, ঝামেলাপূর্ণ, উদ্বেগপূর্ণ, উতলা, ব্যস্ত, তটস্থ, আকুল, অশান্ত, চিন্তান্বিত, চিন্তানিমগ্ন, অধীর, অধৈর্য, উদ্বেজিত, উত্কণ্ঠিত, উত্কলিত, উত্ক, সংবিগ্ন, উন্মনা
Verb(1) be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy(2) be concerned with(3) disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress(4) be on the mind of(5) lacerate by biting(6) touch or rub constantly
Adjective(1) afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief(2) mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc
(1) Parents are sometimes worried about their own lack of knowledge of computer technology and embarrassed to admit that their children know more about computers than they do!(2) When he still wasn't home by 1:00 AM on a week-night when he was usually home by 9:00 PM, I got so worried I called a police precinct.(3) I'm starting to get a little worried about the enormity of the task ahead and the amount of change the next couple of months will bring.(4) Many children are also worried about their younger brothers and sisters and want to protect them.(5) When you are upset or worried , you can draw something and it seems to just flush all your ill feelings away.(6) Unfortunately, because I was so worried that my art work would not be good enough, I wasn't really concerned about what I was supposed to be learning.(7) So many in my district are worried about why the poverty numbers are rising.(8) Robyn didn't show up, which had me a bit worried the whole time (I later learned she fell asleep).(9) Should we be worried ?(10) Think of the last thing that made you feel bad, nervous, or worried .
(1) worry :: চিন্তা
(2) worried about :: সম্পর্কে চিন্তিত
(3) be worried :: মন কেমন করা
(4) worried sick :: চিন্তিত অসুস্থ
(5) get worried :: চিন্তিত
(6) be worried about :: নিয়ে চিন্তিত হতে
1. anxious ::
2. distressed ::
3. apprehensive ::
সহজে বুঝিতে সক্ষম
4. fret ::
5. trouble ::
6. occupy ::
7. vex ::
8. care ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
বসতি স্থাপন করা
5. soothe ::
unworried, worried, worriedly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm WORRIED about Sansa.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
He WORRIED over it
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
You were WORRIED about that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
What are you WORRIED about?
Jon's taking our army with him.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
You were WORRIED about Zachary Quinto
being the new Spock...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: worried
Meaning and definitions of worried, translation in Bengali language for worried with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of worried in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "worried"
What worried means in Bengali, worried meaning in Bengali, worried definition, examples and pronunciation of worried in Bengali language.