বিশ্ব, পৃথিবী, দুনিয়া, জগত, সংসার, সৃষ্টি, ভুবন, বিশ্বজগৎ, জাহান, ভূ, ধরণী, বিশাল দেশ, ধরিত্রী, জনসাধারণ, ভূমণ্ডল, চরাচর, ধরা, ধরাধাম, জীবাধার, অখিল, ক্ষিতি, কাল, ব্রহ্মাণ্ড, কর্মক্ষেত্র, বিভাগ, সময়, ক্ষৌণী, ইহলোক, লোকপার্থিব জীবন, বিশ্ব-ব্রহ্মাণ্ড, গ্রহনক্ষত্রাদি জ্যোতিষ্ক, সুবৃহৎ ভূভাগ
- বিশ্বপার্থিববোথ ওয়ার্ল্ডস
Noun(1) everything that exists anywhere(2) people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest(3) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(4) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(5) people in general considered as a whole(6) a part of the earth that can be considered separately(7) the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife(8) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
(1) He is easily transported back to his playing days and into a football world vastly different from today's.(2) My whole world has fallen apart and left me feeling hopeless and depressed.(3) parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church(4) So he pursued his dream, by entering the theatre world and then going on to the big screen.(5) Afterwards, the world number one was distinctly underwhelmed with the outcome.(6) I hope I can go as far as reaching the world number one, but I realize it requires hard work.(7) She drove slowly because the sudden collapse of her whole world was affecting the steadiness of her hands.(8) She stayed there for hours, crying for her brother, and hating the world for taking him away.(9) Am I first a woman and then a member of my society, community, world , or vice versa?(10) Houseplants soften the harsh interiors of our homes and connect us with the natural world .(11) she's gone to a better world(12) His best-known poems record his sharp and intense response to the natural world .(13) I thank them for going and sharing some time in that wonderful part of the world .(14) The natural world seems to become a setting of emotional release for Billy.(15) Our folklore and arts and crafts reflect our love and reverence for the animal world .(16) The fun run set the world record for the largest gathering of Santas in one place.
(1) all over the world :: সারা বিশ্বে
(2) around the world :: পৃথিবী জুড়ে
(3) in the world :: এ পৃথিবীতে
(4) the world :: বিশ্ব
(5) whole world :: পুরা পৃথিবী
(6) brave new world :: সাহসী নতুন বিশ্ব
(7) world peace :: বিশ্ব শান্তি
(8) out of this world :: এই বিশ্বের বাইরে
(9) the whole world :: সমগ্র বিশ্বের
1. global ::
3. planet ::
4. sphere ::
5. everyone ::
6. huge amount ::
7. society ::
8. domain ::
10. reality ::
11. populace ::
12. macrocosm ::
world, worldly, worlds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and that WORLD may contain
everything that we have lost.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Some say the Unsullied
are the greatest soldiers in the WORLD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
All over the WORLD.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
You've just won the biggest prize
in the WORLD.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
If I were capable of tricking Father,
I'd be emperor of the WORLD by now.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: world
Meaning and definitions of world, translation in Bengali language for world with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of world in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "world"
What world means in Bengali, world meaning in Bengali, world definition, examples and pronunciation of world in Bengali language.