কার্য, করণ, ক্রিরয়া, রচনা, গঠন, নির্মাণকার্যরত, কার্যবান, কার্মিক, কার, কারূকর্মে ব্যাপৃত, কার্য-পদ্ধতি, খনি ইত্যাদি
- কাজঅ পরিশ্রমীক্রিয়াকাণ্ড
Noun(1) a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
Verb(1) exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity(2) be employed(3) have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected(4) perform as expected when applied(5) shape, form, or improve a material(6) give a workout to(7) proceed along a path(8) operate in a certain place, area, or specialty(9) proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity(10) move in an agitated manner(11) cause to happen or to occur as a consequence(12) cause to work(13) prepare for crops(14) behave in a certain way when handled(15) have and exert influence or effect(16) operate in or through
Adjective(1) actively engaged in paid work(2) adequate for practical use; especially sufficient in strength or numbers to accomplish something(3) adopted as a temporary basis for further work(4) (of e.g. a machine, or working(5) serving to permit or facilitate further work or activity
(1) The students made use of charts and working models to explain their experiments.(2) He was also a renowned and skilful dog trainer and was never without a good working dog.(3) Her stories are told without censure, and with sympathy for both children and parents, especially working mothers.(4) In conducting the search, we had to develop a working definition of each term.(5) While the idea of creating actual working models was pretty cool, the actual execution was far from satisfying.(6) He had a working knowledge of five languages and was fluent in four.(7) She works in the garden there, particularly enjoying working with flowers.(8) The maths game, which has the working title Pirate's Star, is being devised by software developers at Abertay.(9) What industry would benefit from a large database of known working email addresses?(10) Over half the women who are employed in most urban areas are working mothers.(11) Tony already has a working model of the pendulum in his research room.(12) I still find the whole working from home thing a bit of a task.(13) Now if you want to be totally stupid about it that could work out at almost a year in the working life of an employee.(14) Women in rural areas must be able to have a basic working knowledge of what is in the Domestic Violence Act.(15) On the basis of the results a working hypothesis has been developed which is summarized in Fig.7.(16) Claims of working for the fictitious water board allowed bogus callers to steal from the home of an elderly Chelmsford resident.
(1) work :: কাজ
(2) hard-working :: কঠোর পরিশ্রম
(3) not working :: কাজ করছে না
(4) working hours :: কর্মঘন্টা
(5) working capital :: চলতি মূলধন
(6) working out :: কাজের বাইরে
(7) working conditions :: কাজের পরিবেশ
(8) stop working :: কাজ বন্ধ কর
3. sufficient ::
4. running ::
5. on the job ::
7. mechanism ::
nonworking, working, workings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know the new Discovery class missions
NASA's been WORKING on?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
He's got illegals WORKING
over there. He has to.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
- What are you WORKING on these days?
- I'm studying one-celled organisms...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
That's how you know it's WORKING.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
So, start WORKING.
We’ve only got 10 days left.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: working
Meaning and definitions of working, translation in Bengali language for working with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of working in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "working"
What working means in Bengali, working meaning in Bengali, working definition, examples and pronunciation of working in Bengali language.