সঙ্গে, দিয়ে, সহ, সহিত, দ্বারা, মধ্যে, সহকারে, লইয়া, পাশে, করিয়া, বিপক্ষে, মায়দিয়া, একত্রে
- সঙ্গেতত্রাচনমনীয় শাখানমনীয় শাখাwithing
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: তোমার সাথে
(2) with me :: আমার সাথে
(3) deal with :: সাথে মোকাবিলা
(4) along with :: সাথে
(5) with love :: ভালবাসা দিয়ে
(6) put up with :: সাথে নিন
(7) with respect to :: থেকে সম্মান সঙ্গে
(8) in accordance with :: অনুসারে
(9) with pleasure :: আনন্দের সাথে
(10) with regard to :: ব্যাপারে
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because I've decided
to be physical WITH my girlfriend,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
You realize that scene was rife
WITH scientific inaccuracy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
who I'm so happy
to have here WITH us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
And seeing as you cannot make us leave,
we best get on WITH it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
So, you're okay WITH this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Bengali language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "with"
What with means in Bengali, with meaning in Bengali, with definition, examples and pronunciation of with in Bengali language.