ইচ্ছা, কামনা, আকাঙ্ক্ষা, অভিলাষ, অভিরুচি, কাম্যতা, বাঁছা, আকাঙ্ক্ষা বস্তু, আকাঙ্ক্ষিত বস্তু, কাম্য বস্তুকামনা করা, আকাঙ্ক্ষা করা, ইচ্ছুক হত্তয়া, অভিলাষী হত্তয়া, অভিলাষ করা, বাসনা করা, আদেশ করা, অনুরোধ করাইচ্ছুক হওয়া, আশা করা, ঔৎসুক্য
Noun(1) a specific feeling of desire(2) an expression of some desire or inclination(3) (usually plural(4) the particular preference that you have
Verb(1) hope for; have a wish(2) prefer or wish to do something(3) make or express a wish(4) feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of(5) order politely; express a wish for(6) invoke upon
(1) they wish her every success(2) We all shared a wish , a hope, and a dream to bring back justice, freedom and most of all fun.(3) if you wish(4) She shuts her eyes and makes a wish in her head then blows out the candles.(5) I guessed that my life was such a disaster that I didn't have the mind to have a dream, a wish of my own.(6) I wish that I hadn't done that(7) I wish it to be clearly understood(8) Let those involved decide if they'd wish to participate in the meting out of justice.(9) His attitude is that he does not wish to be involved in any argument whether this valuation is right or wrong.(10) We expect and hope that Australia and Indonesia have the same wish .(11) We both expressed our wish to continue these talks and to find sensible solutions.(12) I wish to be involved in deciding the treatment I receive as much as possible.(13) The idea of the lake stretching across the whole world was only a desire, a wish shared by everyone in Belryno.(14) But it must be more than a hope or a wish , more than knowing that it is good for you.(15) I would not wish it on the vilest soul(16) You however did, and as I'm twenty I no longer have to follow your every wish and whim.
(1) as you wish :: তোমার ইচ্ছা
(2) make a wish :: একটি অভিলাষও অবশিষ্ট করা
(3) to wish :: ইচ্ছে
(4) if you wish :: আপনি যদি চান
(5) wish for :: জন্য ইচ্ছুক
(6) wish to :: করতে ইচ্ছুক
(7) death wish :: শেষ ইচ্ছা
(8) last wish :: শেষ ইচ্ছা
1. desire ::
2. request ::
3. indirect request ::
4. regard ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. want ::
8. bid ::
9. like ::
10. wish well ::
wish, wished, wisher, wishers, wishes, wishful, wishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We WISH you well.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
- I'd like to see him as well.
- As you WISH, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I just WISH Stuart wasn't around
so we didn't have to be so quiet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Once I get Lasik,
I'll be out of things to WISH for.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Okay, well, WISH me luck.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: wish
Meaning and definitions of wish, translation in Bengali language for wish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wish in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wish"
What wish means in Bengali, wish meaning in Bengali, wish definition, examples and pronunciation of wish in Bengali language.