বিজ্ঞ, জ্ঞানী, জ্ঞানময়, প্রাজ্ঞ, সুবিচারপূর্ণ, বিজ্ঞতাপূর্ণ, পণ্ডিত, জ্ঞানগর্ভ, জ্ঞানসম্পন্ন, জ্ঞানবান্, প্রবীণ, বিশারদ, ধার্মিক, সুদক্ষ, আক্কেলমন্ত, ন্যায়বিচারপূর্ণ, সাধু, চিন্তাশীল, মতিমান্, বুদ্ধ, বিজ্ঞতাপ্রসূত, কোবিদবিচক্ষণ, সুবিবেচিত, জ্ঞানপূর্ণপ্রজ্ঞ, পথ, পন্থা, প্রণালী, ধরন
- জ্ঞানীমূর্খতাপূর্ণবিজ্ঞবিজ্ঞতার সঙ্গেবিজ্ঞ
Noun(1) a way of doing or being(2) United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary, 1874-1949(3) United States religious leader (born in Bohemia, 1819-1900
Adjective(1) having or prompted by wisdom or discernment(2) marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters(3) evidencing the possession of inside information(4) improperly forward or bold
(1) Seriously, this is really more character assassination and it's disturbing to see wise and intelligent people discussing this in these terms.(2) Bruce has often sounded astute before, but rarely has he sounded so wise .(3) If that does not indicate wise and sensible stewardship, I do not know what does.(4) There, with a bit of good advice and wise judgement, you'll eat some of the most fascinating and memorable food you could ever hope to experience at a fraction of the price.(5) She was wise in some ways, foolish in others, strong and yet weak, stubborn and yet compliant.(6) Not all of them were as experienced or as wise as they made themselves out to be, but it was a learning experience, certainly.(7) Be wise in your handling of this precious knowledge; its secrecy is imperative.(8) Don't be in a hurry in purchasing replacement parts, be wise in choosing the parts you are going to use in your Ford car or truck.(9) We also have to be wise in where we choose to attack.(10) he did it this wise(11) Even if you can't meet the target the World Health Organisation recommends - five servings of fruit and vegetables a day - moving in that direction is a wise strategy.(12) The dive boat had a recompression chamber on board, too, which I thought might be a wise precaution!(13) A feudal prince must be wise in controlling the nobles and keeping the people content.(14) He had been wise in his career choices, guided by his sprawling but close-knit family and his pugnacious agent.(15) That's a wise tactic for a politician who's likely to set his sights on another public job.(16) Through sensible saving and wise investment choices, I have some money that I'll be willing to advance you in the form of plane tickets.
(1) wise man :: জ্ঞানী মানুষ
(2) wise guy :: জ্ঞানী ব্যক্তি
(3) wise up :: স্বজ্ঞান
(4) be wise :: জ্ঞানী হও
(5) wise woman :: জ্ঞানী নারী
(6) very wise :: খুব জ্ঞানী
(7) the three wise men :: তিন জ্ঞানীলোক
(8) old and wise :: পুরাতন এবং জ্ঞানী
(9) wise person :: বিজ্ঞ ব্যাক্তি
(10) wise decision :: বিজ্ঞ সিদ্ধান্ত
1. sage ::
2. fresh ::
3. knowing ::
4. judicious ::
unwise, wise, wised, wisely, wises, wising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You'd be WISE to remember that.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
the Wise Masters have
retaken control of the city.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Yes, that was WISE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
A WISE move -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
A WISE man once said,
"The true history of the world
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: wise
Meaning and definitions of wise, translation in Bengali language for wise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wise in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "wise"
What wise means in Bengali, wise meaning
in Bengali, wise definition, examples and pronunciation
of wise in Bengali language.