বেতার, রেডিত্ত, বেতারযন্ত্র, বেতারবার্তা, বেতারের অনুষ্ঠানসূচিতারহীন
Noun(1) medium for communication(2) transmission by radio waves(3) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals(4) a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
Adjective(1) having no wires
(1) Phone wireless is opening up a lot of social exchanges that we didn't expect before.(2) To fully equip every street in Britain with conventional wireless networking, would require a prodigious effort.(3) Most technology gets cheaper over the decades; air travel, computer power, computers, wireless communication.(4) The wireless solution was cheaper than wiring the entire campus, and it's so much more convenient.(5) There are other weaknesses in the wireless system.(6) With planning, a solution can be offered that will combine cable, wireless and satellite services.(7) Because wireless still is a young industry, there is plenty of uncertainty over which companies eventually will dominate the space├ö├ç┬¬(8) Users will have access through a combination of terrestrial wireless and satellite transmissions.(9) The second step is to help create the right policy and regulatory environment for broadband, and satellite, and wireless .(10) But most analysts predict that it will be at least a decade or so before the technology has advanced enough to make internet radio as cheap and painless to use as the battered old wireless .(11) wireless connection(12) The Yankee Group projects steeper year-over-year growth for satellite, broadband wireless and other technologies.(13) Some older buildings are very difficult to pull cable through, and wireless may be able to get everyone connected.(14) Wireless networks are open and available to all who have wireless devices, whereas wired networks require a physical connection to gain access.(15) He said nothing new in his suggestion that broadband infrastructures - be it DSL, satellite, cable or wireless - could be run by just a handful of companies.(16) In a world where there is competition between cable and wireless and telephone for video and voice and data, what is the role of the FCC?
(1) wireless network :: তারবিহীন যোগাযোগ
(2) wireless adapter :: বেতার অ্যাডাপ্টারের
(3) wireless microphone :: বেতার মাইক্রোফোন
(4) wireless communication :: তারবিহীন যোগাযোগ
(5) wireless technology :: বেতার প্রযুক্তি
1. radio ::
2. tuner ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and Bluetooth headset.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
An 802. 11n WIRELESS router.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Thank WIRELESS technology.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: wireless
Meaning and definitions of wireless, translation in Bengali language for wireless with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wireless in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "wireless"
What wireless means in Bengali, wireless meaning
in Bengali, wireless definition, examples and pronunciation
of wireless in Bengali language.