মদ, বিভিন্ন রকমের মদমদ্য, শরাব, আসব, মাল, চষক, অরিষ্ট, ওয়াইন
Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: লাল মদ
(2) white wine :: সাদা মদ
(3) wine bottle :: মদের বোতল
(4) glass of wine :: মদের গ্লাস
(5) sparkling wine :: স্পার্কলিং ওয়াইন
(6) wine tasting :: ওয়াইন চাকন
(7) bottle of wine :: ওয়াইন বোতল
(8) wine up :: ওয়াইন আপ
(9) wine list :: ওয়াইন তালিকা
(10) rice wine :: ধান ওয়াইন
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It wasn't the WINE
that killed Robert, nor the boar.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
More WINE, Your Grace?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
It's only WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
He's in our hot tub drinking our WINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
In my own keep, drinking my own WINE,
watching my sons grovel for my fortune.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Bengali language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wine in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Bengali, wine meaning in Bengali, wine definition, examples and pronunciation of wine in Bengali language.