জানালা, বাতায়ন, গবাক্ষ
Noun(1) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air(2) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened(3) a transparent panel (as of an envelope(4) an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function(5) the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something(6) a pane of glass in a window(7) an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served(8) (computer science
(1) the parliamentary recess offers a good window for a bid(2) A stained glass window was smashed, along with plaster statues and the church organ, police said.(3) thieves smashed a window and took Ôö¼├║600(4) February 15 to March 15 should be the final window for new offers(5) This periodic table was spotted last week in Miami in the window of an Armani shop.(6) Food-themed window displays in many shops and businesses in the town also added extra interest.(7) View them instead as a window into a world where different rules apply, and be thankful you don't live there.(8) he broke the window(9) I notice that Jim Lamb is suiting up early and he's thinking that its time to go soon after the launch window opens.(10) Besides, it gives her a window on community wretchedness and some remarkable efforts to combat it.(11) The shop window display is one of the highlights of St Patrick's week in Castlebar.(12) she was at the window(13) Watching Apollo 11 crew member Michael Collins shave is like having a window into a Heinlein novel.(14) Microsoft Windows users can think of a terminal as like a DOS prompt or command window .(15) When a keen reader writes about their reading, they are opening a window into their soul, and inviting you to step inside and share a holy thing.(16) Just as I'm posting it, I notice no return address is showing in the envelope's window .
(1) open the window :: জানালাটা খোলো
(2) close the window :: জানালাটা বন্ধ করো
(3) window shopping :: উইন্ডো কেনাকাটা
(4) by the window :: জানালার মাধ্যমে
(5) window cleaner :: জানালা পরিষ্কারক
(6) ticket window :: টিকেট
(7) rear window :: পিছনের জানালা
(8) window seat :: জানালার পাশের সিট
(9) window frame :: জানালার কাঠামো
1. windowpane ::
window, windowed, windowing, windowless, windows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They set me to the task of preserving
that man's WINDOW counting
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I look out the WINDOW...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
I was thinking put your head out
the WINDOW like a dog, but that'll work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Open a WINDOW,
it's about to get smug in here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Yeah, I need to start
cracking the WINDOW
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: window
Meaning and definitions of window, translation in Bengali language for window with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of window in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "window"
What window means in Bengali, window meaning in Bengali, window definition, examples and pronunciation of window in Bengali language.