জয়জিতা, জেতা, জয়লাভ করা, জয় করা, বিজয় করা, সিদ্ধলাভ করা, জর্জরিত করা, বিজয়ী হত্তয়া, সাধন করা, উপার্জন করা, সম্পাদন করা, প্ররোচিত করাপ্রতিযোগিতায় জয়ী হওয়া, জয়লাভ করা, চেষ্টা করিয়া লাভ করা, অনুগ্রহ লাভ করা, সফল হওয়া
Noun(1) a victory (as in a race or other competition(2) something won (especially money
Verb(1) be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious(2) win something through one's efforts(3) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(4) attain success or reach a desired goal(5) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
(1) She also experienced reps regularly taking young doctors out for boozy meals in an effort to win their favour.(2) He played in one more Test to try to help them get a result and a series win .(3) After a couple of bad recent league results, a win was needed to move away from the bottom end of the table.(4) a determination to win through against all the odds(5) York Groves could climb off the foot of Pennine League division four if they win their clash at Littleborough.(6) However it did take place on Tuesday night and resulted in a win for the Poyntzpass team.(7) There have been reports of Welsh students even going as far as entering wet t-shirt contests to win prize money so they can pay their rent.(8) Neither of those lofty attributes encompassed the desperate desire to win the support of tabloid newspapers.(9) they badly need a win(10) Part of this involves a trivia contest that allows kids to win McDonald's prizes.(11) The entrant which gets the highest number of text votes will walk away with the trophy, while one of the voters will be picked at random to win a prize.(12) The women participated well, with strong play by all positions and as a result the win was Waterloo's.(13) As a result of her win on Sunday she will also be competing in the National Athletic finals at Tullamore in July.(14) The counties met in a challenge a fortnight ago, and it resulted in a convincing win for the Ulster side.(15) When she had turned fifteen, she had given up trying to win her father's love and attention.(16) the goal secured the win for them
(1) win over :: মজান
(2) win a prize :: একটি পুরস্কার জয়
(3) win back :: win ফিরে
(4) win money :: অর্থ জেত
(5) win out :: উত্তীর্ণ হত্তয়া
(6) win or lose :: জিত অথবা হারান
(7) play to win :: জিতার জন্য খেলো
(8) try to win :: জয় করার চেষ্টা
(9) win up :: আপ win
(10) win the prize :: পুরস্কার জয়
1. victory ::
3. take ::
4. be the winner ::
5. secure ::
6. captivate ::
7. advance ::
8. acquire ::
9. come through ::
এর মাধ্যমে আসা
irwin, win, wins, winy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I'm just saying, Sheldon
and Amy deserve to WIN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Did I WIN? I feel like I won.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...WIN an Oscar, Golden Globe,
and live an incredibly wonderful life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Sheldon and Amy
might WIN a Nobel Prize,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: win
Meaning and definitions of win, translation in Bengali language for win with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of win in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "win"
What win means in Bengali, win meaning in Bengali, win definition, examples and pronunciation of win in Bengali language.