স্ত্রী, বউ, পত্নী, গৃহিণী, পরিবার, বধূ, বিবি, রমণী, ভার্যা, জায়া, জীবনসঙ্গিনী, জনি, ভত্র্রী, জানী, জানানা, দয়িতা, দার, গিন্নীমা, অঙ্কলক্ষ্মী, অর্ধাঙ্গী, প্রেয়সী, মাগ, বনিতা, ক্ষেত্র, বৌ, স্ত্রীলোক, জোরুকোন মহিলা
Noun(1) a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
(1) Of late she seems to be settling in well as a competent full-time royal wife and new mother.(2) I was a mother, I had been a wife , but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(3) Peter left Ireland as a young man and met his beloved beautiful wife Mona of County Wicklow.(4) he's taken a second wife(5) Three years ago he divorced his second wife Anthea, with whom he has two small children.(6) a faculty wife(7) He had not yet wed my mother, and his first wife had died without issue.(8) he met his wife at college(9) Meanwhile, Uncle Phil divorces his loving wife of many years and marries Diane.(10) Dad was predeceased by his beloved wife Tena, six brothers and four sisters.(11) Anna is his former wife(12) his wife of 50 years(13) His estranged wife was recently killed in a car crash, leaving him numb and vulnerable.(14) We have outlived all our brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands.(15) People don't know when their husbands and sons and wives and sisters are coming home.(16) In the crowd there were husbands and wives , fathers and sons.
(1) my wife :: আমার স্ত্রী
(2) his wife :: তার বউ
(3) your wife :: আপনার স্ত্রী
(4) husband and wife :: স্বামী এবং স্ত্রী
(5) loving wife :: প্রেমময় স্ত্রী
(6) wife beater :: স্ত্রী আঘাতকারী
(7) former wife :: সাবেক স্ত্রী
(8) ex-wife :: প্রাক্তন স্ত্রীর
(9) man and wife :: পুরুষ ও স্ত্রী
(10) good wife :: ভাল স্ত্রী
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. woman ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. bride ::
10. old lady ::
11. wifey ::
12. better half ::
13. other half ::
14. missus ::
15. ball and chain ::
বল এবং চেইন
16. significant other ::
wife, wifeless, wifely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the WIFE says:
"But I haven’t got a headache."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Does it make me
an awful WIFE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
So, my incredible WIFE
has some exciting news.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Oh, I made my WIFE come down, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
What shall I do, call my WIFE,
tell her to pick up the children
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: wife
Meaning and definitions of wife, translation in Bengali language for wife with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wife in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "wife"
What wife means in Bengali, wife meaning
in Bengali, wife definition, examples and pronunciation
of wife in Bengali language.