যখন, সময়, অল্পক্ষণ, কিছু সময়যেহেতু, যদিত্তযাপন করা, অতিবাহন করা, কাটান
- যখনযখনসেই জমি বিক্রিযখন
Noun(1) a period of indeterminate length (usually short
(1) After a while , the consensus on how to respond to the examples breaks down and the debate stalls.(2) I went back and watched TV for a while till Jess wanted to go back to her room.(3) The sky was almost black, while the trees and shrubs where all frosty pink.(4) the period while the animal remains alive(5) a diversion to while away the long afternoons(6) The result was a lengthy hiatus in the building work while another contractor was sought.(7) Some contracts offer just protection, while others provide investment links.(8) while I wouldn't recommend a night-time visit, by day the area is full of interest(9) None the less, for a while it became very difficult for writers to present their views artistically.(10) All this while my family was watching from inside the van, and in full view of all those in line.(11) Domitia finds the list while he sleeps, and joins others whose names are there in a conspiracy.(12) At this time kidneys were taken a little while after the donor's heart had stopped and death had been pronounced.(13) The victims were attacked while watching a cricket match between India and Pakistan on television.(14) Thus while we can start with Waltz, we certainly do not want to stop with him.(15) There were two bastards in the Jones household for a while - but only one of them was truly Jenny's.(16) he starts to draw, talking the while
(1) for a while :: কিছুক্ষণের জন্য
(2) once in a while :: একবার কোন একটি সময়
(3) a while :: কিছুক্ষণ
(4) after a while :: কিছুক্ষণ পর
(5) in a while :: কিছুক্ষণের মধ্যে
(6) in a little while :: কিছুক্ষণের মধ্যেই
(7) a while ago :: কিছুক্ষণ আগে
(8) every once in a while :: প্রত্যেক কখনোসখনো
(9) a little while :: একটু সময়
(10) wait a while :: একটু অপেক্ষা কর
1. during the time that ::
2. when ::
3. as ::
4. whilst ::
5. time ::
6. spell ::
7. stretch ::
8. stint ::
9. span ::
10. interval ::
11. period ::
12. duration ::
13. phase ::
14. patch ::
15. pass ::
16. spend ::
17. occupy ::
18. use up ::
19. fritter ::
20. kill ::
while, whiled, whiles, whiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...WHILE the first elevator was not installed
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
While others mourned Lucky...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
It's been a WHILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
You are not to leave the castle walls
WHILE we are gone. Do you understand?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
And now they will be fucked for a WHILE.
And that's what the game is about.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: while
Meaning and definitions of while, translation in Bengali language for while with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of while in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "while"
What while means in Bengali, while meaning in Bengali, while definition, examples and pronunciation of while in Bengali language.