কিছু, সবটা, যতসামান্য, যাহা-কিছুযাহা কিছু, যাহাই ঘটুক, একটা না একটা, মোটেইঅপর যে-কোন
- যাই হোক
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
(1) Winning, at all costs, and at whatever long term consequence, seems to be all that matters to them.(2) Basically, the motivation of the speaker doesn't matter, whatever side they are on.(3) The Queen has not publicly stated a preference on the republic issue, saying she would abide by whatever decision Australians made.(4) I did whatever it took to please my parents; no matter how depressed or sad I was.(5) He seems to enjoy talking about whatever the subject is, no matter what it is.(6) whatever decision he made I would support it(7) We need to support whatever decisions our nation makes, as long as they do not directly violate the Word of God.(8) Marsden said that whatever route a company decided to take, it was important to remember that innovation was a long-term process and not a quick fix.(9) You told me that you would support me in whatever decision I made.(10) You are here and that's what matters, that you're here, to do whatever you need to do.(11) they received no help whatever(12) It is the ability to receive and release whatever is or is not needed with each inhaled and exhaled breath.(13) The present could be jewelry, a home video, an important article of clothing, a rock, whatever !(14) Even though Josh had told her that whatever her secret was didn't matter, she knew that he would be angry.(15) you have our support, whatever you decide(16) The US does whatever it likes regardless of what has happened in the past.
(1) what ever :: যাই হোক
(2) whatever it takes :: যাই হোক না কেন এটা লাগে
(3) whatever you say :: যাই হোক না কেন আপনি বলতে
(4) whatever happens :: যাই হোক না কেন
(5) whatever it is :: এটা যাই হোক না কেন
(6) or whatever :: বা যাই হোক না কেন
(7) whatever the weather :: যাই হোক না কেন আবহাওয়া
(8) whatever the reason :: কারণটি যাইহোক
(9) whatever you wish :: তোমার যা খুশি
1. whatsoever ::
2. any ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, WHATEVER it is, it looks heavy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
or WHATEVER happened.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
and see WHATEVER movie
you guys want to see
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
and make us give her WHATEVER she wants.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You know what? Whatever.
I'll just cook on my own.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: whatever
Meaning and definitions of whatever, translation in Bengali language for whatever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whatever in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "whatever"
What whatever means in Bengali, whatever meaning in Bengali, whatever definition, examples and pronunciation of whatever in Bengali language.