তিমি, অতিভোজী ব্যক্তি, তিমি-শিকার করাতিমি শিকার করা
Noun(1) a very large person; impressive in size or qualities(2) any of the larger cetacean mammals having a streamlined body and breathing through a blowhole on the head
Verb(1) hunt for whales
(1) They follow the breaking edge of the summer ice to hunt for seals, and are even known to attack beluga whales in the water.(2) Sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, porpoise and whales are common around the islands.(3) Scientists believe that now fewer than a hundred of the whales ply the waters near Alaska.(4) Acoustical energy generated by the bodies of whales or large schools of fish can be lower still.(5) Native peoples are still allowed to hunt these whales for food.(6) It is our hope and prayer that the humpback and other whales will be protected in the West Indies and other parts of the world.(7) Laboratory examinations of the heads of the whales showed trauma induced by sound.(8) Marine mammals include narwhals, beluga whales , walrus, and ringed and bearded seals.(9) These whales have been hunted to near extinction, and only about 2,500 exist today.(10) By the Miocene, whales of both lineages are relatively common fossils in many marine deposits.(11) They whaled on Chapman before he could rise from his top bunk, shared with some 60 others in close barracks.(12) With that being said, I whaled the hilt off of her skull, and she fell practically lifeless.(13) However, paleontology as a whole encompasses all life, from bacteria to whales .(14) Orkney folk are being urged to keep a look out for whales , dolphins and porpoises this weekend.(15) Come face to face with polar bears, walruses, harbour seals and beluga whales .(16) We were told that whale sharks, whales and dolphins are abundant during the summer, between November and April.
(1) killer whale :: হত্যাকারী তিমি
(2) blue whale :: নীল তিমি
(3) humpback whale :: কুঁজো তিমি
(4) whale watching :: তিমি দেখার
(5) whale shark :: তিমি হাঙ্গর
(6) whale tail :: তিমি লেজ
(7) fin whale :: ডানা তিমি
(8) baleen whale :: কোন তিমির টাকরার হাড় তিমি
(9) whale oil :: তিমিতৈল
(10) right whale :: ডান তিমি
1. giant ::
2. hulk ::
3. heavyweight ::
1. diminutive ::
2. dwarf ::
3. midget ::
4. mite ::
5. runt ::
6. shrimp ::
whale, whaled, whales, whaleses, whaling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the Whale Watching.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: whale
Meaning and definitions of whale, translation in Bengali language for whale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whale in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "whale"
What whale means in Bengali, whale meaning in Bengali, whale definition, examples and pronunciation of whale in Bengali language.