স্বাগত, বরণ, সাদর সম্ভাষণ, সাদর অভ্যর্থনাঅভ্যর্থনা, স্বাগত সম্ভাষণ, সমাদৃতসাদরে অভ্যর্থিত, আদৃত, অভিনঁদিত, আনন্দদায়কস্বাগত জানান, সাদর সম্ভাষণ করা, সাদর অভ্যর্থনা করা, বরণ করা
Noun(1) the state of being welcome(2) a greeting or reception
Verb(1) accept gladly(2) bid welcome to; greet upon arrival(3) receive someone, as into one's house
Adjective(1) giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
(1) Members and guests are welcome and should book early to ensure seating.(2) A warm welcome is extended to the people who have come to live in the parish.(3) Parents and supporters are welcome to lend encouragement to our young players.(4) Judi's welcome is warm and inviting and she has an excellent knowledge of the surrounding area.(5) He will not receive a warm welcome from the larger British public.(6) There is also no question about the friendliness of the welcome visitors receive here.(7) we particularly welcome this opportunity to comment on it(8) So your website must be ready to receive this welcome guest.(9) Please take a look and any additions are most welcome !(10) Daniels thanked all those present for their warm welcome .(11) I received a welcome e-mail today(12) Parents are welcome to help out and new members are encouraged to take part.(13) we welcome feedback from the public(14) Perhaps there is an elderly person in your area who may be lonely and would welcome a friendly gesture to join you on the trip.(15) The public is encouraged to attend the event, and men are welcome to cheer on the women and children as they march.(16) However, his family welcome him with open arms and a feast, so glad are they to have him back.
(1) you are welcome :: আপনি স্বাগত জানাই
(2) welcome back :: ফিরে আসার জন্য স্বাগতম
(3) welcome to :: স্বাগতম
(4) very welcome :: খুব স্বাগত
(5) warm welcome :: উষ্ণ অভ্যর্থনা
(6) be welcome :: স্বাগতম
(7) welcome party :: স্বাগত পার্টি
1. pleasing ::
2. agreeable ::
3. encouraging ::
4. gratifying ::
6. promising ::
7. favorable ::
8. pleasant ::
9. refreshing ::
10. gladly received ::
13. popular ::
14. desirable ::
15. greeting ::
16. salutation ::
17. reception ::
18. hospitality ::
20. greet ::
21. salute ::
22. receive ::
23. meet ::
24. usher in ::
unwelcome, welcome, welcomed, welcomes, welcoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
- Thank you.
- You're WELCOME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
You like it so much, you're WELCOME
to chop off your own hand and take it.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Welcome to the premiere episode
of Sheldon Cooper Presents
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Any man of the Night's Watch
is WELCOME at Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: welcome
Meaning and definitions of welcome, translation in Bengali language for welcome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of welcome in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "welcome"
What welcome means in Bengali, welcome meaning
in Bengali, welcome definition, examples and pronunciation
of welcome in Bengali language.