Noun(1) any period of seven consecutive days(2) hours or days of work in a calendar week(3) a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
(1) We are completely sleep-deprived, running on 3 hours of sleep a night for the past week .(2) it's a week late(3) It generally is the quietest night of the week but I have never seen town so dead.(4) it lasted a week(5) Despite the harsh conditions they never take a day off, working seven days a week in any weather.(6) Every night of the week someone decides to take a chance and drive home when they shouldn't.(7) The union is campaigning for an increase in pay and a cut in the working week to 32 hours.(8) I must apologize to a reader who wrote me concerning last month's column a week or two ago.(9) during the first week(10) It has been a long week of late nights and early mornings, with busy days sandwiched in between.(11) Super Bowl week(12) he'd cut the grass a week ago(13) within a week(14) Most of last week was spent concentrating on trying to get the pitch dry because of all the rain we had.(15) The group has drawn up a short list of candidates to replace Mellor, but will not name his successor next week .(16) the week beginning July 3rd
(1) last week :: গত সপ্তাহে
(2) next week :: পরের সপ্তাহে
(3) this week :: এই সপ্তাহ
(4) once a week :: সপ্তাহে একবার
(5) every week :: প্রতি সপ্তাহে
(6) twice a week :: সপ্তাহে দুই বার
(7) a week :: একটা সপ্তাহ
(8) one week :: এক সপ্তাহ
(9) during the week :: সপ্তাহে
(10) per week :: প্রতি সপ্তাহে
1. workweek ::
week, weeklies, weekly, weeks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, not all the time.
I mean, just last WEEK,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
...we're not going to be able
to k eep our schedule this WEEK.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Last WEEK, you told Leonard
he couldn't wear
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I can't help it if you got
your days of the WEEK wrong.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
No, no, no.
I met a man here last WEEK.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: week
Meaning and definitions of week, translation in Bengali language for week with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of week in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "week"
What week means in Bengali, week meaning in Bengali, week definition, examples and pronunciation of week in Bengali language.