ক্লান্ত, ক্লান্তিকর, পরিশ্রান্তশ্রান্ত করাক্লান্তি করা বা হওয়া, বিরক্ত
- ক্লান্তআকুল আকাঙ্ক্ষা অনুভবক্লান্ত
Verb(1) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(2) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
Adjective(1) physically and mentally fatigued
(1) It hooked securely to the ledge, and he began his slow, weary climb up the side of the tower.(2) I am getting a little weary of these sordid experiences, quite honestly.(3) But it wearied the empire builders, it no doubt wearied Fishlock, and now, sadly, it's likely to weary the average reader.(4) He was a pair of hands; he was a strong back; his sturdy legs were fit to do the commonest, the heaviest, the most weary work in the world.(5) For City, the end of an extremely long and weary season is just 90 minutes away.(6) I have no wish to weary you with the case I have made in the past, but make of this what you will.(7) There are plenty of others who are just plain battle- weary .(8) All of us were weak and weary as we journeyed home.(9) Personally I'm a little weary of this kind of soft, gentle electronica.(10) She looked very weary , but brightened up at the sight of her cherished friend.(11) Recently he has been involved in so many wars of words that he is battle- weary .(12) And, in the back of their minds, these are the worlds they may hope to find a place in when they lay down the weary burdens of power.(13) The kids were great, bouncing around, but the adults were a bit more weary .(14) I am so weary of the Republican AND Democratic response to world crisis.(15) The detective took a step back, sighing, rubbing his weary eyes with his hand.(16) But he said nothing and Allie had no choice but to follow him as they began their weary trek across the wide, empty beach.
(1) world-weary :: বিশ্ব ক্লান্ত
(2) be weary of :: দ্রব্যে কখনও ধৈর্য্যধারণ করব হতে
(3) grow weary :: ক্লান্ত হত্তয়া
(4) weary of :: দ্রব্যে কখনও ধৈর্য্যধারণ করব
(5) weary of life :: জীবনের ক্লান্ত
1. tired ::
2. tired of ::
4. aweary ::
5. jade ::
6. wear down ::
wearies, weary, wearying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You must be WEARY after
such a long journey.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
my sister's guest is WEARY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: weary
Meaning and definitions of weary, translation in Bengali language for weary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weary"
What weary means in Bengali, weary meaning in Bengali, weary definition, examples and pronunciation of weary in Bengali language.