পরিধান করা, পরা, ধারণ করা, অঙ্গে ধারণ করা, গায়ে দেত্তয়া, ধরা, নেত্তয়া, চড়ান, পরিগ্রহ করা, লত্তয়া, আঁটা, টেকসই হত্তয়া, পরিশ্রান্ত করা, পরিশ্রান্ত হত্তয়াধড়াচূড়া, পোশাকক্ষয়প্রাপ্ত হওয়া, নষ্ট করা, দেখানো, ব্যবহারে ক্ষয় করা
- পরিধান করাপরিধানযোগ্যপরিধানক্লান্তিকরভাবেপরা
Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: খত্তয়া
(2) wear off :: ঘষিয়া ঘষিয়া ক্ষয় করা
(3) wear and tear :: ব্যবহারাদির ফলে ক্ষয়
(4) wear glasses :: চশমা পর
(5) wear a uniform :: পোশাক পর
(6) wear away :: খত্তয়া
(7) casual wear :: আকস্মিক
(8) wear down :: পরাস্ত করা
(9) ready to wear :: যুদ্ধের জন্য প্রস্তুত
(10) wear a hat :: একটি টুপি পরেন
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Make sure to WEAR sensible shoes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
The three of you will WEAR support red
and I will WEAR command gold.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
You could at least WEAR a helmet.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Oh, I'm afraid if we WEAR
the same pocket watch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
I'll try not to WEAR her out.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Bengali language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wear in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wear"
What wear means in Bengali, wear meaning in Bengali, wear definition, examples and pronunciation of wear in Bengali language.