জল, পানি, বারি, সলিল, মূত্র, পয়, অপ্, উদক, উদ, উদকুম্ভ, অম্বু, অম্ভ, নীর, পুষ্কর, জলবৎ তরল পদার্থ, জলপূর্ণ তরল পদার্থ, মুখলালা, চাকচিক্য, চাকচক্য, চোখের জলসমুদ্র, পুষ্করিণী, নদী, হ্রদজল দেত্তয়া, জলে জলসেচন করা, জলসেচন করা, জলপূর্ণ করা, জলে ভেজান করা, জলমিশ্রিত করা, লালা ঝরান, অশ্রুপাত করা, অশ্রুপূর্ণ হত্তয়া, জল লত্তয়া, মুখলালা নি:সৃত করা, লোলুপভাবে প্রতীক্ষা করা
Noun(1) binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent(2) the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean(3) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(4) a facility that provides a source of water(5) liquid excretory product(6) a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
Verb(1) supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams(2) provide with water(3) secrete or form water, as tears or saliva(4) fill with tears
(1) Kat leaned over and watched the water for him to surface, but it was taking too long.(2) They are dissolved in warm water and the liquid is taken as a drink between meals.(3) After a night's rest we carried our kayaks down a steep path that led us to the water 's edge.(4) Forget about humping a heavy pack, cooking over a campfire, drinking brackish water from a stream.(5) Water vapour rises into the atmosphere where it is cooled and turned back into liquid water .(6) In the north, water is the element and it is its own coordinating symbol, just like fire.(7) Somewhere in the maze of subterranean cracks below the village, contaminated surface water was leaking into clean groundwater.(8) A turn of a handle and this top tank supplies gravity fed water to the house.(9) water pipe(10) The fall to the water 's edge is now a steep series of frosted steps.(11) water bottle(12) still water(13) a drink of water(14) In astrology, it is the Moon's association with water that dominates its influence.(15) Other responsibilities include getting electricity and water supplied to the house.(16) I want a strong man to walk beside me at the water 's edge as the sun sets into the ocean.
(1) mineral water :: মিনারেল ওয়াটার
(2) tap water :: কলের পানি
(3) water bottle :: পানির বোতল
(4) water ski :: জল স্কি
(5) drinking water :: পানি পান করছি
(6) water supply :: পানি সরবরাহ
(7) water park :: পানির উদ্যান
(8) bottled water :: বোতলজাত পানি
(9) water pump :: জল পাম্প
2. sea ::
4. water system ::
5. body of water ::
6. sprinkle ::
7. moisten ::
8. irrigate ::
water, watered, watering, waters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There was WATER everywhere,
it was such a mess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Water and Power recommends
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: water
Meaning and definitions of water, translation in Bengali language for water with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of water in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "water"
What water means in Bengali, water meaning in Bengali, water definition, examples and pronunciation of water in Bengali language.