যুদ্ধবিগ্রহ, সংগ্রাম, সঙ্ঘর্ষ, প্রতিদ্বন্দ্বিতা, যোদ্ধাযুদ্ধকালীন অবস্থা, যুদ্ধযাত্রা
Noun(1) the waging of armed conflict against an enemy(2) an active struggle between competing entities
(1) The relationship between guerrilla warfare and terrorism was always complicated.(2) Is this where he meets Cuban dissidents and shares his ideas about guerrilla warfare ?(3) The computer is as much a part of modern warfare as mud, blood and bullets.(4) to wage psychological warfare on sb(5) One axiom of modern warfare is that airpower cannot conquer, control or hold ground.(6) It is equally idiotic to wage chemical warfare against the vectors of disease.(7) Some joined the guerilla warfare of the zealots nipping at the heels of mighty Rome.(8) To them warfare was not a romantic notion but a harsh reality in which soldiers kill and are killed.(9) At the same time, the destructive capacity of modern warfare heightens the need to limit the use of force.(10) They had opened a new chapter in the history of Latin America through guerrilla warfare .(11) guerrilla warfare(12) They are all responding well to the changing nature of warfare and doing us proud.(13) His deep and abiding interest in infantry warfare was soon to pay great dividends.(14) It certainly cannot flee and its capacity to fight is limited essentially to chemical warfare .(15) In the shadowy world of guerrilla warfare the rules exist in a kind of moral no-man's land.(16) it's open warfare between them
(1) chemical warfare :: রাসায়নিক যুদ্ধ
(2) trench warfare :: পরিখা যুদ্ধ
(3) guerrilla warfare :: গেরিলা
(4) biological warfare :: জৈবিক যুদ্ধবিগ্রহ
(5) electronic warfare :: ইলেকট্রনিক ওয়ারফেয়ার
(6) guerilla warfare :: গেরিলা যুদ্ধবিগ্রহ
(7) psychological warfare :: মনস্তাত্ত্বিক যুদ্ধ
(8) germ warfare :: জীবাণুযুদ্ধ
(9) urban warfare :: শহুরে যুদ্ধবিগ্রহ
(10) partisan warfare :: দলীয় যুদ্ধবিগ্রহ
1. fighting ::
2. war ::
3. combat ::
4. conflict ::
7. bloodshed ::
11. nuclear war ::
12. nuclear warfare ::
1. accord ::
2. agreement ::
3. concord ::
4. concordance ::
5. harmony ::
6. peace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sorry, Raj,
but the rules of aerial WARFARE dictate...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
He's using psychological WARFARE.
We must reply in kind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I am not tutored in WARFARE,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey
to my psychological WARFARE. Observe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
- What do you know about WARFARE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: warfare
Meaning and definitions of warfare, translation in Bengali language for warfare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warfare in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "warfare"
What warfare means in Bengali, warfare meaning in Bengali, warfare definition, examples and pronunciation of warfare in Bengali language.