পাটক, তত্বাবধান, প্রহরা, ত্তয়ার্ড, কারাকক্ষ, প্রহরাধীন অবস্থা, রক্ষণাবেক্ষণ, হেফাজত, প্রহরাল্য, প্রহরিবৃন্দ, গ্লানকক্ষা, তৌজিচৌকি, পাহারা, প্রহরী, অভিভাবকের রক্ষণাধীন ব্যক্তি, পল্লী
Noun(1) a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another(2) a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections(3) block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms(4) English economist and conservationist (1914-1981(5) English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920(6) United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913(7) a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells
Verb(1) watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
(1) the second most marginal ward in Westminster(2) Opposition to the closure of the Lister Baths at Featherstone contributed heavily to all three Labour councillors who had represented the ward losing their seats.(3) I suppose it all depends on what sort of harm you want to ward off.(4) Open sea and clear skies was all very well when teaching a new crewmember the ropes and they never lost their fascination with the captain's young ward .(5) The first illustration show the two fencers in a low or terza ward with rapiers crossed.(6) Derek Cross fell in with the Mormons, rising through the ranks to become bishop of their ward .(7) These behaviors generally are intended to ward off harm to the person with OCD or others.(8) it was his duty to ward the king(9) Joan, who has worked at Blackburn Royal Infirmary since 1987 and on the children's surgical ward for the last nine years, said she was shocked but delighted by her windfall.(10) Simultaneously the Master shall raise his rapier into the open ward .(11) ├ö├ç├┐I want to work with community groups in the ward , the city and the region,├ö├ç├û he says.(12) The need for the new predischarge ward arose in the context of attempting to address the shortage of bed accommodation in St. Luke's General Hospital.(13) First there were ward officers - police officers responsible for a particular ward of the city who work with local communities to tackle local crime.(14) Last week I stood outside a local school with a petition, people were shocked to hear what was happening and had not heard anything about the threatening closure of the children's ward .(15) Just come striding along the beach like a prison ward or something!(16) I saw them keeping ward at one of those huge gates
(1) ward off :: প্রতিরোধ
(2) maternity ward :: মাতৃসদনে
(3) hospital ward :: হাসপাতালে ওয়ার্ড
(4) medical ward :: শিক্ষক ওয়ার্ড
(5) to ward off :: তাড়ান বন্ধ
(6) surgical ward :: অস্ত্রোপচার বিভাগ
(7) general ward :: সাধারণ ওয়ার্ডে
(8) ward office :: ওয়ার্ড অফিস
(9) ward of court :: আদালতের ওয়ার্ড
(10) ward of a hospital :: একটি হাসপাতালের ওয়ার্ডে
1. room ::
2. district ::
3. dependent ::
4. cellblock ::
5. hospital ward ::
6. guard ::
ward, warded, warding, wards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ooh, somebody call
the burn WARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Who was her father's WARD.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...a Montgomery Ward delivery van
ran over our family cat, Lucky.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
He grew up a WARD of Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: ward
Meaning and definitions of ward, translation in Bengali language for ward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ward in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ward"
What ward means in Bengali, ward meaning in Bengali, ward definition, examples and pronunciation of ward in Bengali language.