চরা, বেড়ান, প্রলাপ বকা, প্রলাপ বকানঘুরিয়া বেড়ানো, রাস্তা ভুলিয়া যাওয়া, বিপথে যাওয়া, গৃহত্যাগ করা, মানসিক বিকারগ্রস্ত হওয়া
Verb(1) move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment(2) be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage(3) go via an indirect route or at no set pace(4) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(5) lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
(1) This week I would ask readers to take a look around Kilmead and maybe have a wander up around the Moat of Ardscull.(2) Then, when I get back I'll be house sitting up in Paekakariki - so drop me an email if you want to come and visit for lunch and a wander on the beach.(3) Having had a wander and my fill of tall mast sailing ships and sea (but particularly small uncontrolled children), I decided to head for home.(4) Her hands felt the cold stone, moving with each step so that she may not wander off.(5) We queued for a while to get in and had a wander round the outer precincts and courtyards before touring the spectacular State Apartments.(6) Had a wander round her garden, which I planned out for her just before I left home in 1999-and although I say it myself, it looks bloody marvellous!(7) Finally they wander off to enjoy the happy hippy vibe of the summer day - to join in the workshops, dance wildly, eat felafel, and swim in the drinkable creek.(8) Having seen two tours set off, I go for a wander round Parliament Square.(9) It's compounded as I wander up the road in search of refreshment.(10) It is nice for a couple of hour's stroll, and you can combine it with a wander around the golf course.(11) To be an effective literary enthusiast, the unspoken goal is to wander off the beaten track and find the titles that no one else has read.(12) An investigation into how the boys managed to wander off from carers following the day trip to the Pleasureland theme park in Southport has now been launched.(13) But after an hour-long wander round Grosmont and a visit to the railway's engine sheds, that was enough fresh air and rain clouds.(14) It's just that the wealthy are notoriously able to find ways of minimising their payments, are inclined to wander off to some other place and not pay tax here at all.(15) The company ate their food and began to slowly in little groups wander off outside the cave.(16) So I wander off to find someone official looking, who tells me to wait for the next train, due at 18: 45.
(1) to wander :: ঘুরে বেড়াতে
(2) wander around :: ঘুরে বেরানো
(3) wander off :: বন্ধ চরা
(4) wander about :: সম্পর্কে চরা
(5) wander away :: দূরে চরা
(6) wander through :: মাধ্যমে চরা
1. stroll ::
2. stray ::
3. drift ::
4. wind ::
5. cuckold ::
wander, wandered, wanderer, wanderers, wandering, wanderings, wanders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for a conscious mind
to WANDER around in it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Then take away his keys
and make him WANDER the streets
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Excuse me. I'm gonna go
WANDER the streets alone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
We need room to WANDER.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
pee and then WANDER
around the house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: wander
Meaning and definitions of wander, translation in Bengali language for wander with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wander in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wander"
What wander means in Bengali, wander meaning in Bengali, wander definition, examples and pronunciation of wander in Bengali language.