স্বেচ্ছাকৃত, স্বেচ্ছাধীন, উদ্দেশ্যমূলক, স্বেচ্ছাক্রিয়, স্বেচ্ছাপ্রসত্ত, স্বেচ্ছাচালিত, স্বাধীন, ইচ্ছাজনিত, অযাচিত, স্বত:প্রবৃত্ত, স্বত:স্ফূর্ত, খোশঐচ্ছিক, স্বতঃপ্রবৃত্ত, স্বেচ্ছাচারী লোক, ইচ্ছামত বাজাইবার গৎবিশেষ
Noun(1) (military(2) composition (often improvised, especially solo organ
Adjective(1) of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled(2) controlled by individual volition
(1) But when it comes to compliance with the law, it has got to be largely voluntary .(2) The fund was supported solely by voluntary contributions; no church dollars were used.(3) Section 120 deals with voluntary settlements and marriage settlements.(4) Participation is totally voluntary but has been continual and according to the students quite rewarding.(5) While maintaining the voluntary element in its structure the management of the Board are grateful for funding from diverse Government sources and for the hard working staff thus funded.(6) In the case of a voluntary disposition of a former business property, a taxpayer must acquire the replacement property before the end of the first taxation year.(7) The voluntary housing association is planning an ├ö├ç├┐affordable├ö├ç├û housing estate for the near future to meet the increasing demand in the area.(8) He added: ├ö├ç├┐I look forward to further funding in the voluntary housing sector in this county in the future.├ö├ç├û(9) The company ceased trading in March 1991 and went into voluntary liquidation three years later.(10) The risk is that what starts as voluntary euthanasia becomes extended to involuntary euthanasia.(11) Of course posting such information would be completely voluntary , a gift to the community.(12) Informed consent was obtained from all the study participants prior to data collection and participation was completely voluntary .(13) It consists of a complete four-minute piece, in the form of a simple prelude or voluntary and the start - just a few bars - of a fugal Allegro in the manner of a toccata.(14) The cerebrum controls voluntary actions, thought, speech, and memory.(15) About five of the 15 took up an offer to apply for voluntary redundancy.(16) The organ voluntary was the Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from Solomon, Handel
(1) voluntary work :: সেবামূলক কাজ
(2) voluntary muscles :: স্বেচ্ছাকৃত পেশী
(3) voluntary redundancy :: স্বেচ্ছাসেবী অতিরেক
(4) voluntary turnover :: স্বেচ্ছাকৃত মুড়ি
(5) voluntary action :: স্বেচ্ছাকৃত কর্ম
1. optional ::
2. discretionary ::
3. elective ::
6. permissive ::
7. volunteer ::
1. forced ::
2. involuntary ::
voluntaries, voluntarism, voluntary
English to Bengali Dictionary: voluntary
Meaning and definitions of voluntary, translation in Bengali language for voluntary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of voluntary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "voluntary"
What voluntary means in Bengali, voluntary meaning in Bengali, voluntary definition, examples and pronunciation of voluntary in Bengali language.