অকার্যকর, বাতিল, বিফল, শূন্যগর্ভ, খালি, পরিত্যক্ত, পতিত, অনধিকৃত, অব্যবহৃত, বিহীন, বাজে, পড়ো, অপ্রযোজ্যশূন্যস্থান, শূন্যতা, ফাঁকা স্থান, অতৃপ্তিেিবাধ, অভাব বোধবিমুক্ত করা, অকার্যকর করা, অগ্রাহ্য করা, নিক্ষেপ করা, বিচ্ছুরিত বিকীর্ণ করা, বিচ্ছুরিত নির্গত করা, রদ করা, বাতিল করা, ছোড়াশূন্য, অসার
Noun(1) the state of nonexistence(2) an empty area or space
Verb(1) declare invalid(2) clear (a room, house, place, a place or receptacle(3) take away the legal force of or render ineffective(4) excrete or discharge from the body
Adjective(1) lacking any legal or binding force(2) containing nothing
(1) Tricks are played as in Whist, that is, suit must be followed if possible and a player void in the suit led may trump or discard as he chooses.(2) You secretly place the bets, one to a suit, and if you're void in that suit at the end of the hand, you collect the appropriate number of points.(3) As part of the all-postal arrangements, each vote is null and void unless the elector has obtained the signature of a witness.(4) Is the liquidated damages provision valid or is it void for uncertainty or inoperable?(5) The normal adult bladder holds approximately 400 ml of urine and when more than this amount has entered the bladder the pressure starts to rise and the desire to void urine is felt.(6) Do we long for the filling up of every void place and gap in our hearts?(7) In 1965, he started stacking his metal boxes on the wall, encompassing the void spaces between the boxes as part of the single art object.(8) In these valves, the valve seats are placed on opposite sides of the ball and axially pressed together to form a substantially void free axial seal.(9) His hope is that they will fill both large and small void spaces and be able to repel a wide range of both water- and oil-based stains.(10) The abyss is not an empty void , but full of nature's wonderful mysteries.(11) Williams was clearly their best tackle and his loss will leave a major void .(12) The precautions taken publicly are rendered null and void by the amount of negligence which goes on in private.(13) If you have a singleton or void suit, you take a big risk that the declarer will find lots of cards of this suit in the talon when he exchanges, and your partner's stop in the suit might not be enough to beat the contract.(14) A defender exchanging only a few cards usually is best off by trying to make himself void in a side suit.(15) Until it becomes so, any conclusion linking the death penalty with the murder rate will be null and void .(16) There's a void , an empty space in my observations where the poor guy was which seems somehow to have failed to register properly.
(1) null and void :: অকার্যকর
(2) fill the void :: শূন্যস্থান পূরণ
(3) void space :: অকার্যকর স্থান
(4) void of :: অকার্যকর
(5) void contract :: অকার্যকর চুক্তি
1. empty ::
2. devoid of ::
3. invalid ::
4. null ::
5. vacuum ::
6. nullity ::
7. vacancy ::
8. invalidate ::
9. evacuate ::
10. nullify ::
11. vitiate ::
1. binding ::
2. good ::
3. valid ::
void, voidable, voided, voiding, voids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you need to VOID your bladder
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
If it had been a friend,
I'm available to fill the VOID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Won't that VOID the warranty?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Come on, papa needs
to VOID his bladder.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Buying a little toy every now and then
helps me fill that VOID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: void
Meaning and definitions of void, translation in Bengali language for void with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of void in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "void"
What void means in Bengali, void meaning in Bengali, void definition, examples and pronunciation of void in Bengali language.