কণ্ঠ্য, গেয়, প্রগল্ভ, স্বরযুক্ত, স্বরসহ, বাক্পটু, বাচাল, স্বরণগত, মৌখিক, ধ্বনিনি:সারক, কথা-সঙ্ক্রান্তস্বর-সম্বন্ধীয়, বাক্যে পরিস্ফুট, গলার স্বরে উৎপন্ন, কথিত বা গীত, ধ্বনিময়
Noun(1) music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment(2) a short musical composition with words
Adjective(1) relating to or designed for or using the singing voice(2) having or using the power to produce speech or sound(3) given to expressing yourself freely or insistently(4) full of the sound of voices
(1) They played different kinds of music, some vocal , others more instrumental, and all had their own loyal groups of followers and supporters.(2) Since I have become a little hard of hearing, my threshold for clearly hearing vocal speech is a little different from that of most people.(3) The guitar tone is spot on for Pat's sound and the vocal track moves with the guitar in synchronized harmony.(4) At the conclusion of his set, he gave a sincere thank-you to the audience and was met with a rather vocal call for an encore.(5) A less common subspecies generates vocal noises to signal intellectual superiority rather than just urbane sophistication.(6) Mechanical sounds constitute the most prominent elements of the species' displays, replacing vocal sounds for territorial advertisement.(7) Trained opera singers learn to use their voices by experimenting with the physical sensations specific vocal sounds make.(8) According to proponents of the technology, the variations of the human vocal tract ensure that each person's voice is spectographically individual.(9) Dunbar contends that humans evolved vocal grooming as a more efficient form of bonding.(10) These scores required singers with a beautifully produced, expressive sound and great vocal agility.(11) When Barber began work on the score of Vanessa in 1954, he was already regarded as one of the US's foremost composers of orchestral and vocal music.(12) The game was played in front of a very vocal Brazilian delegation cheering loudly for Argentina.(13) But in more rural areas where there is a less diverse mix of people, those afraid of difference become vocal and treat fellow humans badly.(14) Chretien has been rather vocal and somewhat cautious in his own comments about it.(15) While a vocal segment of public opinion expressed fear of becoming too closely aligned with the United States, the onset of the Cold War dictated otherwise.(16) Sekouba's lead vocal soars along new melodies of his own invention and in his own language.
(1) vocal cord :: কণ্ঠ্য কর্ড
(2) vocal cords :: কণ্ঠ্য স্বর
(3) vocal fold :: কণ্ঠ্য ভাঁজ
(4) vocal chords :: স্বরতন্ত্রী
(5) vocal range :: কণ্ঠ্য পরিসীমা
(6) vocal music :: কণ্ঠ্য সঙ্গীত
(7) vocal chord :: কণ্ঠ্য জ্যা
(8) vocal solo :: কণ্ঠ্য একাকী
2. vociferous ::
3. outspoken ::
5. song ::
6. vocal music ::
nonvocal, vocal, vocalic, vocalist, vocalists, vocalization, vocalizations, vocalize, vocalizes, vocally, vocals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's also why
your VOCAL voodoo
didn't work on them--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
I've been such a VOCAL champion
of The Singularity,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Look at you. Mouth open,
VOCAL chords a-twitter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: vocal
Meaning and definitions of vocal, translation in Bengali language for vocal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vocal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vocal"
What vocal means in Bengali, vocal meaning in Bengali, vocal definition, examples and pronunciation of vocal in Bengali language.