শব্দতালিকা, অভিধানকোন ভাষায় বা বিশেষ পুস্তকে ব্যবহৃত শব্দের তালিকা
Noun(1) a listing of the words used in some enterprise(2) a language user's knowledge of words(3) the system of techniques or symbols serving as a means of expression (as in arts or crafts
(1) We currently lack a vocabulary for identifying a wide range of abuses that harm public assets and social ecology.(2) Learning a vocabulary of dance steps has become as essential for the clued-up traveller as carrying the latest Rough Guide phrase book.(3) Abstract words form the bulk of the vocabulary of major modern languages like English.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Training sessions├ö├ç├û in which the pseudo-science vocabulary can be learned, have become part of the activists' agenda.(5) the term became part of business vocabulary(6) the Sanskrit vocabulary(7) Like his Judson colleagues, his choreography eschewed an advanced dance technique, and he incorporated everyday movements into his vocabulary .(8) The problem is that my French vocabulary is so poor that I end up having to look up every other word in a dictionary so it takes ages.(9) These people absorbed into their language some of the vocabulary of the native populations of the area, but the identity and origin of these earlier peoples is now unknown.(10) He is constantly discovering and adding new movements to the tango vocabulary .(11) As an added bonus, I realised, new falconers get to learn a vocabulary of Medieval English for free.(12) But Martins just doesn't have the vocabulary or perhaps the artistic reach to evoke such imagery as dramatically as Adams does.(13) Thanks to foreign influences, particularly Latin and Greek, on the English vocabulary , a large number of foreign words were absorbed in the English language.(14) In any case, from that point onward, ├ö├ç├┐homeland defense├ö├ç├û was a stock phrase in the vocabulary of national defense talk.(15) Like wine tasters, coffee tasters have developed a specialized vocabulary to analyze the complex flavors and feel of a cup of coffee.(16) Preschoolers expand their vocabulary and learn sentence structure.
(1) vocabulary word :: শব্দভান্ডার শব্দ
(2) vocabulary list :: শব্দভাণ্ডার তালিকা
(3) basic vocabulary :: মৌলিক শব্দভান্ডার
(4) active vocabulary :: সক্রিয় শব্দভান্ডার
1. language ::
2. word power ::
3. lexicon ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: vocabulary
Meaning and definitions of vocabulary, translation in Bengali language for vocabulary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vocabulary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vocabulary"
What vocabulary means in Bengali, vocabulary meaning in Bengali, vocabulary definition, examples and pronunciation of vocabulary in Bengali language.