দৃশ্যমান, দর্শনসাধ্য, সাক্ষাৎ, সমক্ষ, অক্ষিগত, সুস্পষ্টভাবে প্রতিয়মান, লক্ষ্যভূত, দৃষ্টিগোচর, নেত্রগোচর, নয়নগোচর, অপরোক্ষদৃষ্টিগোচর, প্রতীয়মান, আপাতদৃষ্টি
Adjective(1) capable of being seen; or open to easy view(2) obvious to the eye(3) present and easily available
(1) Too many people leave windows and doors open or unlocked; leave attractive or valuable items easily visible ; make the assumption that all will remain intact.(2) He's been a very visible public figure in this country, but he's not yet 60 years old.(3) It still was freezing outside, and the same mountains still were visible 20 miles to the east.(4) If we have an allegation that is so visible to the public and the person is such a role model, then it seems to me only appropriate that we investigate that.(5) Such damage might not be easily visible from a distance, but it is surprising how often a large number of small scratches ruin the look of a painstakingly crafted piece of jewellery.(6) A spokesperson for the airport managers said that while he could not go into detail, some measures would be visible to the public while others would not.(7) By the time they reach the Earth, many photons have wavelengths that are out of the range of visible light or are even too large to be detected.(8) Towering above the frankly nondescript suburbs of a frankly nondescript town, the Big Swan stadium was visible from miles away.(9) He said missing panels on the walkway would not have been easily visible to passengers.(10) The memorial takes the form of two projected towers of light, which will beam from dusk until 11 pm, visible for miles around, a hologram of loss.(11) While one of the most visible public figures in Venezuela, Ms. Machado is sparing with details about her personal life, one of comfort and privilege.(12) Not only should this increase have shown up in visible stocks; it was not physically possible to store such a high increase in global oil inventories.(13) In the early nineties the quarry was an ugly eyesore on the local landscape with plant equipment visible for miles around and emissions of white dust across the local countryside commonplace.(14) But most of its output was nothing like that: it was drab, ordinary, commercial style programming with no visible public service value.(15) By 1824 enough states had opened the presidential election process to popular vote that there could be a visible measure of the public's opinion.(16) And finally, it must be asked: has Takahashi ever felt the sting of racism in her position as a high-profile visible minority media figure?
(1) not visible :: দৃশ্যমান নয়
(2) visible light :: দৃশ্যমান আলো
(3) visible minority :: দৃশ্যমান সংখ্যালঘু
(4) clearly visible :: পরিষ্কারভাবে দৃশ্যমান
(5) be visible :: ঠাহর হওয়া
(6) become visible :: নয়নগোচর হত্তয়া
1. perceptible ::
4. observable ::
5. noticeable ::
8. in sight ::
10. on display ::
11. evident ::
12. apparent ::
13. manifest ::
14. transparent ::
15. plain ::
16. clear ::
17. conspicuous ::
18. front-and-center ::
19. obvious ::
20. patent ::
21. unmistakable ::
22. unconcealed ::
23. undisguised ::
24. prominent ::
25. salient ::
26. striking ::
27. glaring ::
1. invisible ::
2. sightless ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No VISIBLE reaction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Right lung in lower left quadrant,
no VISIBLE... exit wounds.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...but the added fun of subatomic particles
and waves outside the VISIBLE spectrum.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Three guys up at the gate,
two VISIBLE, one in the blind.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Well VISIBLE during the whole visit,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: visible
Meaning and definitions of visible, translation in Bengali language for visible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visible in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visible"
What visible means in Bengali, visible meaning in Bengali, visible definition, examples and pronunciation of visible in Bengali language.