ভীসাভীসা দেূয়াছাড়পত্রে স্বাক্ষর, প্রবাসাজ্ঞা, ছাড়পত্রে স্বাক্ষর করা
Noun(1) an endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it
Verb(1) provide (a passport(2) approve officially
(1) a tourist visa(2) Dumai is a port where citizens from most countries can enter Indonesia without a visa .(3) Changes to the working visa regulations have allowed Moorby to finally get his man.(4) Two years after his release, he was granted a tourist visa and fled to Germany.(5) How had he been able to travel to Australia in May on a tourist visa , using his own name and passport?(6) I now have a restricted visa which allows me work in certain limited areas.(7) an exit visa(8) US visa restrictions(9) This rule, by the way, does not apply to routine tourist and non immigrant visa holders.(10) the Home Office has extended her visa(11) The Commonwealth legislates on who does or does not get a visa to enter Australia.(12) He had a British passport and did not need a visa to enter Canada, he said.(13) The visas could allow the bearer to travel freely within the European Union.(14) He said he has only worked in Europe with business visas , which allow stays of 90 days.(15) The new office is aimed at helping foreign patients with their visas whilst staying the hospital.(16) Students were issued with student visas , which allowed them to work part time for up to 20 hours a week.
(1) vis-a-vis :: সামনা-সামনি
(2) student visa :: শিক্ষার্থী ভিসা
(3) tourist visa :: পর্যটন ভিসা
(4) entry visa :: এন্ট্রি ভিসা
(5) grant a visa :: ভিসা মঞ্জুর
(6) transit visa :: সংচারাজ্ঞা
(7) apply for visa :: ভিসার জন্য আবেদন
(8) permanent visa :: স্থায়ী ভিসা
(9) visa support :: ভিসা সহায়তা
(10) bridging visa :: গণনার জমকালো অনুষ্ঠান ভিসা
1. vise ::
2. visa ::
visa, visaed, visaing, visas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My VISA is only good as long
as I'm employed at the university.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
And after that,
we can discuss Visa or MasterCard,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
It turns out that this little scallywag
was trying to use my Visa card...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I'm here on an H1 B VISA...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
and years later, you were granted
an entry VISA to the United States.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: visa
Meaning and definitions of visa, translation in Bengali language for visa with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visa in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visa"
What visa means in Bengali, visa meaning in Bengali, visa definition, examples and pronunciation of visa in Bengali language.