অসৎ, কার্ষকর ক্ষমতাসম্পন্নফলতঃ বটে, কিন্তু বাহ্যতঃ নয় এমন
Adjective(1) being actually such in almost every respect(2) existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact
(1) The Dutch town of Almere will host the world's first virtual city supercomputer or computer grid.(2) First, the judge ruled that a player has a claim of ownership to virtual property in computer game.(3) Despite the virtual absence of pollutants and allergens there, fully one-third of the population of about 300 are asthma sufferers.(4) Meanwhile the virtualization engine maps the virtual devices to actual physical devices.(5) We look for virtual photons, those never-seen particles of force and energy, for an explanation.(6) It describes a virtual world that challenges how we perceive the real world.(7) The result is that the markets of these games have spilled out of their virtual borders and into the real world.(8) If things go right and you decide to meet your virtual lover, here are some tips on how to maintain your safety when arranging face-to-face meetings.(9) One museum Web site featured a virtual tour of the museum's physical galleries.(10) We are only just in the process of developing laws that may protect our closest evolutionary relatives, the other hominids, from virtual extinction.(11) The first is the cost of research and the need for profits to justify such costs; the second is the absence from virtual markets of the purely profit-based phenomenon of arbitrage.(12) The resulting electric field would create a plasma of electrons and positrons from among the virtual particles surrounding the star.(13) Their findings offer scientists and herders a virtual history book describing how cattle, crucial to so many Africans, came to be so genetically diverse.(14) The only thing that prevents these virtual particles from coming into permanent existence is a lack of energy.(15) This trend is quite worrisome because, in the virtual absence of private investment, public sector spending is expected to be a major source of stimulus to the economy.(16) Newman understood church history as the recounting of all that is known about the progress of the kingdom of Christ on earth, a definition in virtual agreement with Schaff.
(1) virtual reality :: ভার্চুয়াল বাস্তবতা
(2) virtual memory :: ভার্চুয়াল মেমরি
(3) virtual machine :: ভার্চুয়াল মেশিন
(4) virtual private network :: ভার্চুয়াল প্রাইভেট নেটওয়ার্ক
(5) virtual community :: ভার্চুয়াল কমিউনিটি
(6) virtual server :: ভার্চুয়াল সার্ভার
(7) virtual organization :: ভার্চুয়াল প্রতিষ্ঠান
(8) virtual office :: ভার্চুয়াল অফিস
(9) virtual image :: ভার্চুয়াল ইমেজ
(10) virtual circuit :: ভার্চুয়াল সার্কিট
1. effective ::
2. simulated ::
3. practical ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Everyone is rushing to build
the VIRTUAL world.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
One hostile remaining.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Let me give you
the VIRTUAL tour, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I just built a VIRTUAL pool.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: virtual
Meaning and definitions of virtual, translation in Bengali language for virtual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of virtual in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "virtual"
What virtual means in Bengali, virtual meaning in Bengali, virtual definition, examples and pronunciation of virtual in Bengali language.