রক্তনালী, রসনালী ইত্যাদিতে পূর্ণসংবহনতান্ত্রিক
Adjective(1) of or relating to or having vessels that conduct and circulate fluids
(1) Secondary phloem fibres develop from the vascular cambium although secondary vascular growth remains limited.(2) And of course cholesterol levels in the blood are related to your blood vessels of your vascular system.(3) Peripheral vascular disease commonly affects the arteries supplying the leg and is mostly caused by atherosclerosis.(4) The most obvious manifestation of this is the development of wood, or secondary xylem, from the vascular cambium.(5) Nutrients enter seeds through the maternal vascular system at relatively high concentrations in the phloem.(6) One function of the lymphatic system is to return excess fluid and protein from interstitial spaces to the blood vascular system.(7) Smokers have a greater incidence of coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, peripheral vascular disease, and reduced healing rates.(8) Xylem vessels, the vascular tubes responsible for water transport throughout the plant, are formed by tracheary elements.(9) Accumulation was found first in the xylem, then in vascular parenchyma and then in the thick-walled sieve elements.(10) Here, we have engineered blood vessels from vascular cells in elderly men.(11) The approximate locations of the major fissures are inferred from areas of relatively sparse pulmonary vascularity .(12) A subsequent neck ultrasound revealed a hypoechoic, well-circumscribed, 1.8-cm mass with moderate vascularity in the lower pole of the right thyroid lobe.(13) Much like the meniscus, the labrum has a relatively low healing potential because of decreased vascularity .(14) Histologic studies have revealed altered fiber structure, increased vascularity , and changes in the extracellular matrix in patients with chronically painful Achilles tendons.(15) Airway vascularity was dense in intercartilage areas, but sparse in cartilage or membranous areas of the trachea.
(1) vascular plant :: ভাস্কুলার উদ্ভিদ
(2) vascular bundle :: ভাস্কুলার বান্ডল
(3) vascular tissue :: ভাস্কুলার কলা
(4) vascular dementia :: রক্তনালী স্মৃতিভ্রংশ
(5) vascular system :: সংবহনতন্ত্র
1. vascular ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: vascular
Meaning and definitions of vascular, translation in Bengali language for vascular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vascular in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vascular"
What vascular means in Bengali, vascular meaning in Bengali, vascular definition, examples and pronunciation of vascular in Bengali language.