স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত
স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত
- স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত
Adjective(1) abnormally swollen or knotty
(1) This may mean wearing elastic support hose or even having varicose vein surgery.(2) Looking at the rest of her leg, it was easy to see varicose veins in abundance.(3) An exception to this is varicose vein surgery, for which rates dropped everywhere except Northern Ireland.(4) Surgical treatment is necessary to treat larger varicose vein clusters.(5) Ulceration of the skin can occur on the legs as a complication of varicose veins, or of poor circulation due to arteriosclerosis.(6) Painful varicose veins with recurrent phlebitis or skin changes are considered indications for surgery.(7) Being overweight increases the risk of varicose veins, as does tight clothing and standing up for long periods of time, for example as part of your job.(8) Once the damaged vein is removed, it will not return, but it is possible for new varicose veins to form.(9) Like varicose veins, piles often improve or disappear completely after the baby is born, but occasionally surgery is needed.(10) These special stockings can also be helpful for those with circulation problems or varicose veins.(11) In folk medicine it has been used for venous conditions, including hemorrhoids and varicose veins.(12) Initial treatment for varicose veins usually is a compression stocking worn while the patient is not in bed.(13) In the long term at least one third of patients develop further varicose veins, in either the treated or the untreated leg.(14) The skin was smooth, blotchy and traversed with varicose veins.(15) As with all disease, the primary treatment for varicose veins and hemorrhoids is prevention.(16) Interestingly, age did not clearly affect varicose vein incidence for either gender.
(1) varicose veins :: স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত শিরা
(2) varicose vein :: বর্ধিত শিরা
(3) varicose ulcer :: স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত আলসার
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
when you have VARICOSE veins...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: varicose
Meaning and definitions of varicose, translation in Bengali language for varicose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of varicose in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "varicose"
What varicose means in Bengali, varicose meaning in Bengali, varicose definition, examples and pronunciation of varicose in Bengali language.