অগ্রদূত, ডানা, তেতৃবৃন্দ, গাড়ী, সুবিধাসৈন্য-মুখ, রণবহরের অগ্রভাগ, মাল-টানা ঢাকা যানবিশেষ, পণ্যবাহী বড় গাড়ি
Noun(1) any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts(2) the leading units moving at the head of an army(3) (Great Britain(4) a camper equipped with living quarters(5) a truck with an enclosed cargo space
(1) After an attack by crossbowmen and infantry, the van of the French cavalry charged impetuously through their own infantry across the stream and up the slope on the other side.(2) They dragged her outside and easily threw her into the bed of an unmarked dark blue van .(3) The windscreen of the van cracked and the side window shattered.(4) It made little difference what rank others in the van might bear.(5) A man wearing a balaclava approached an unoccupied parked van and fired two shots into it.(6) As he passed the entrance of the church he heard a bump on the side of his van .(7) A team of nine scenes-of-crime officers were dispatched in a police van with blacked-out windows to search the couple's home last night.(8) As always the hospitality and courtesy of Mayo people in the Sportlann was early in evidence with Sean Feeney, John Prenty and May Moran leading the van .(9) Nothing is more commonly found in the monuments of the heathen feasts than a small chest, a van , and a flute or a drum.(10) The pickup driver then opened the driver's side of the van brandishing a handgun.(11) Just as they reached the bus stop, a stolen police van pulled up.(12) The 23-year-old, who has not been named by police, was driving a sports car which hit a van on the wrong side of the road.(13) he was in the van of the movement to encourage the cultivation of wild flowers(14) a van driver(15) The following morning the gang were caught red handed loading the loot into a stolen transit van .(16) A spokesperson said two robbers approached the driver of a security van that was transporting the cash, forced him to the ground and tied his hands.
(1) camper van :: ক্যাম্পার ভ্যান
(2) delivery van :: বিতরণ ভ্যান
(3) moving van :: চলন্ত ভ্যান
(4) removal van :: অপসারণ ভ্যান
(5) van driver :: ভ্যান চালক
(6) guard's van :: পাহারা এর ভ্যান
(7) luggage van :: মালবাহি ভ্যান
(8) in the van :: ভ্যানে
1. vanguard ::
2. caravan ::
3. avant-garde ::
সেনাবাহিনীর অগ্রবর্তী দল
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fine. We'll go to the ER.
Just stop selling me on the VAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I will lead the VAN
or I will take my men
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
You can be calm because you're in the VAN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Juani and I are going
to Portugal in that VAN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Wait for her to get into the VAN. Wait.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: van
Meaning and definitions of van, translation in Bengali language for van with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of van in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "van"
What van means in Bengali, van meaning in Bengali, van definition, examples and pronunciation of van in Bengali language.