মান, মূল্য, উচ্চমূল্য, দাম, দর, উপযুক্ত মূল্য, কদর, অর্ঘ, উচ্চ যোগ্যতামূল্যাবধারণ করা, মূল্যনির্ণয় করা, শ্রদ্ধা করাঅর্থ, অর্থমূল্য, উপকারিতা, আবশ্যকতা
- মানদামিমূল্যহীনমূল্যবোধবৈশিষ্ট্যগুলোকে মূল্য
Noun(1) a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed(2) the quality (positive or negative(3) the amount (of money or goods or services(4) relative darkness or lightness of a color(5) (music(6) an ideal accepted by some individual or group
Verb(1) fix or determine the value of; assign a value to(2) hold dear(3) regard highly; think much of(4) evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of(5) estimate the value of
(1) at $12.50 the book is a good value(2) Hence, it is important that you value the differences that make you unique as a couple.(3) The total value of the three contracts will be worth in excess of Ôö¼├║100 million annually.(4) The appraisal submitted by the plaintiffs estimates the fair market value of this property in March 1991 at $300,000.(5) All things considered, it's a good value for the money and a model I could be quite happy with.(6) if you value your freedom(7) If you can see the value or potential value of a practice, continue it.(8) Consider this an asset sale, priced at the cost of the estimated market value of the land.(9) at Ôö¼├║12.50 the book is good value(10) Attempts to measure freedom are notoriously complicated, as are attempts to assign an intrinsic value to freedom as such.(11) In journals, writers record their experiences and reflect on their value or importance.(12) I hope it'll be of value to researchers(13) Analysts believe the company's true value lies between 45-55 cent a share.(14) By philosophy of education, I mean a vision for the purpose and value of education.(15) she paid me the value of the computer she broke(16) if you value your life
(1) face value :: পরিচিতি
(2) market value :: বাজার মূল্য
(3) value chain :: মূল্য ব্যবস্থাপনার
(4) fair value :: ন্যায্য মূল্য
(5) present value :: বর্তমান মূল্য
(6) book value :: বই মান
(7) added value :: সংযোজিত মূল্য
(8) salvage value :: স্যালভেজ মান
1. price ::
2. worth ::
4. note value ::
5. evaluate ::
6. think highly of ::
7. prize ::
8. respect ::
9. assess ::
10. rate ::
1. deficiency ::
2. demerit ::
value, valued, valueless, values, valuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What VALUE was the mill?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
...a gift of commensurate VALUE and
representing the same level of friendship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Well, it means you VALUE yourself
only as others VALUE you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
And to open it
would destroy its VALUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
a high VALUE survivor.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: value
Meaning and definitions of value, translation in Bengali language for value with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of value in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "value"
What value means in Bengali, value meaning
in Bengali, value definition, examples and pronunciation
of value in Bengali language.