দামি, মূল্যবান্, দামী, অতি মূল্যবান্দামি বস্তু, দামী জিনিসখুব দামী ছোট-খাট জিনিস, অত্যন্ত প্রয়োজনীয়, গহনাপত্র
Noun(1) something of value
Adjective(1) having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange(2) having worth or merit or value
(1) the library is a valuable resource(2) Are there valuable antiques hiding at home that could make you a small fortune?(3) Therefore your cow is a valuable commodity and you need to look after her.(4) Patients are a valuable resource as potential teachers in all stages of medical education.(5) And as with all new experiences, people might subtly and indirectly learn something valuable .(6) Ray's collection could be worth Ôö¼├║1m at auction and is so valuable most of it is locked away in a bank vault.(7) A planning consent for a cottage will be a great deal more valuable than one for stables.(8) The officials should be held accountable for the loss of valuable items from their territory.(9) There are some valuable prizes on offer and a good day out is promised.(10) I would argue that the way engineering students learn to think is especially valuable .(11) The internet is an extremely valuable resource giving access to the latest research on pain management.(12) In the course of his study, he does offer valuable insights and important corrections.(13) One of these extremely rare and valuable bottles will be given out to the winner of the lucky draw every week.(14) The workshop will provide valuable tools to promote excellence in the teaching of psychology.(15) Some very valuable items at low prices will be on offer so please come along and give generously.(16) These mini exams give students valuable experience in answering exam questions.
(1) very valuable :: অনেক মূল্যবান
(2) valuable consideration :: মূল্যবান বিবেচনা
(3) valuable stone :: মূল্যবান পাথর
(4) be valuable :: মূল্যবান হতে
1. precious ::
2. useful ::
3. worthful ::
1. cheap ::
2. inexpensive ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's one of
our most VALUABLE assets.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
They're more VALUABLE
than anything in the world.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
And she's proving to be
a VALUABLE roommate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
In this case, one of the most VALUABLE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
You're searching for some other area
where you can feel VALUABLE and productive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: valuable
Meaning and definitions of valuable, translation in Bengali language for valuable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of valuable in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "valuable"
What valuable means in Bengali, valuable meaning
in Bengali, valuable definition, examples and pronunciation
of valuable in Bengali language.