পরম, চরম, সর্বাধিক, সর্বশেষ, সর্বাপেক্ষা বহি:স্থ, যত্পরোনাস্তিযত্পরোনাস্তি, দূরতম, চূড়ান্ত, অধিকতম, নিরতিশয়, প্রাণপণশেষ প্রান্ত, শেষ, সমাপ্তি
Noun(1) the greatest possible degree
Adjective(1) of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity(2) highest in extent or degree(3) (comparatives of `far', or furthermost
(1) In my hands is to do the utmost , to talk with my colleagues, to convince them to work even harder.(2) He is a man of the utmost sincerity and the respect he commands within the game is unparalleled.(3) The crew does the utmost to provide for the basic needs for the refugees.(4) It didn't happen very often and when it did it was greeted with the utmost of reverence.(5) There was no limit to bank note issue, except the utmost which each bank could keep afloat.(6) I feel that whoever holds that office should be treated with the utmost respect.(7) Anyone who works in the field has my utmost respect for their bravery.(8) Anybody who has performed these tasks in the pursuit of a weekly pay-packet has my utmost sympathy and respect.(9) The BBC takes its commitment to impartial reporting with the utmost seriousness.(10) I rebel against that to the utmost , against the idea of moral absolutes.(11) Most of the children were taking their participation to the session with utmost seriousness.(12) Supervising, teaching and sharing of best practices for patient care is of utmost importance.(13) I have the utmost respect for boxers, a breed who put their lives on the line each time they compete.(14) Invention is so rare and so useful a quality that it ought to be protected and encouraged to the utmost .(15) The utmost that the courts can do is to give guidance to those who have to consider the problem.(16) "I made my comments with the utmost sincerity, " he said.
(1) utmost importance :: খুব গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(2) utmost good faith :: পরম ভাল বিশ্বাস
(3) utmost care :: পরম যত্ন
(4) to the utmost :: পরম করার
(5) do one's utmost :: যথাশক্তি করা
2. farthermost ::
3. uttermost ::
4. last ::
5. maximum ::
6. level best ::
1. inmost ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the UTMOST respect.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: utmost
Meaning and definitions of utmost, translation in Bengali language for utmost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of utmost in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "utmost"
What utmost means in Bengali, utmost meaning in Bengali, utmost definition, examples and pronunciation of utmost in Bengali language.