উপযোগ, উপযোগিতা, কার্যকারিতা, লাভজনকতা, কার্যকরকাজের বস্তু, লাভের বস্তু, লাভ, উপযোগ, উপযোগিতা
Noun(1) a company that performs a public service; subject to government regulation(2) the quality of being of practical use(3) the service (electric power or water or transportation(4) (economics(5) (computer science(6) a facility composed of one or more pieces of equipment connected to or part of a structure and designed to provide a service such as heat or electricity or water or sewage disposal
Adjective(1) used of beef; usable but inferior(2) capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
(1) The utility isn't trying to profit from the service - just recover its costs.(2) First, Foundation Hospitals were watered down to the point of having almost no practical utility ; any importance attached to the vote was, as I pointed out below, entirely symbolic.(3) Modern farmers and ranchers have discovered the efficiency of using ATVs as utility vehicles for driving around their property.(4) They may not end up in the Hall of Fame, but utility players often enjoy long careers because of their versatility.(5) We picked up a neat set of utility shelving, manufactured from recycled plastic, to go in the garage.(6) So he decided to build his own off-road utility vehicle in his backyard workshop.(7) On the other hand, numerous illustrations are new and of excellent quality, adding great value and utility to the final product.(8) He lost his starting job the next year, but he quickly established himself as a valuable utility player.(9) Though normally functioning as a utility tool, the knife can be an effective close-quarters backup weapon if you know what you're doing with it.(10) As any economist will tell you, a market is based on rational individuals maximizing their utility through economic exchange.(11) He's the kind of utility player every team needs.(12) The utility player returned from a torn shoulder capsule to feature at scrum half during last week's win against Hull.(13) I am looking at their jobs as civilians and in the military and focusing on how they coped with rationing and utility clothing.(14) A number of clinicians have demonstrated the utility of this approach.(15) Empowered, Economic Man is free to choose in a variety of realms and free to act in such a way that his utility is maximized.(16) She has certainly convinced the reviewers of the value of exercise for all persons and particularly of its efficacy and utility for clinical populations.
(1) utility room :: উপযোগ কক্ষ
(2) marginal utility :: প্রান্তিক উপযোগ
(3) public utility :: পাবলিক ইউটিলিটি
(4) utility knife :: ব্যবহার্য ছুরি
(5) sport utility vehicle :: কৌতুক উপযোগ গাড়ির
(6) utility pole :: ইউটিলিটি মেরু
(7) sport utility :: খেলাধুলা উপযোগ
(8) utility company :: ইউটিলিটি কোম্পানি
(9) utility program :: উপযোগ প্রোগ্রাম
(10) utility belt :: উপযোগ বেল্ট
1. usefulness ::
2. service ::
3. public utility company ::
পাবলিক ইউটিলিটি কোম্পানি
4. utility program ::
5. substitute ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Batman UTILITY belt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
and is rotting out the floor
of the UTILITY closet
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Want me to take a look
at that UTILITY closet?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
The relationship simply outlived
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: utility
Meaning and definitions of utility, translation in Bengali language for utility with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of utility in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "utility"
What utility means in Bengali, utility meaning in Bengali, utility definition, examples and pronunciation of utility in Bengali language.