ব্যবহার, ব্যবহারের ধরন, রীতিনীতি, রেত্তয়াজ, চলন, দাঁড়া, প্রথা, অভ্যাস, আচরণ, চরিত্র, প্রয়োগ, প্রয়োগের ধরনব্যবহারপ্রণালী, রেওয়াজ, আচার, চল
Noun(1) the act of using(2) accepted or habitual practice(3) the customary manner in which a language (or a form of a language
(1) the usage of equipment(2) In the end, the people who write textbooks will probably tip the scales in favor of one usage or another.(3) We don't in general need to appeal to previous usage to know what a phrase means.(4) Soon I shall be doing a quick survey of some examples of actual live usage of the word.(5) The judging criteria is based on drawing techniques, usage of color and standard of work.(6) As discussed here previously, we use the term hacker in the common usage of the word.(7) He also proposed discounts for people who cut their water usage by 50 percent or more.(8) There are an average of two or three fires in the city a day, resulting in a high usage of the equipment.(9) The recent tourism season aggravated the problem because of the huge influx of people and increased water usage .(10) Finally, there must be a charge on sewage and water based on usage .(11) Was there a custom or usage of the ports in Chile that cargo could be delivered without presentation of a bill of landing?(12) I rather mean all the problems of custom and usage , for only by following them unrestricted succession is possible.(13) For example, a lot of the words that we would today classify as racial slurs were in common usage in polite society as recently as thirty years ago.(14) A probing, in-depth survey has found that consumer Internet usage is rising.(15) Once a specific customary usage right is recognised, it is simply registered on the local plan.(16) The word in classical usage describes a small cafÔö£┬« serving traditional French cooking.
(1) usage rate :: ব্যবহারের হার
(2) common usage :: সাধারণ ব্যবহারের
(3) usage amount :: ব্যবহারের পরিমাণ
(4) usage time :: ব্যবহারের সময়
1. use ::
2. phraseology ::
3. custom ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
By the way, another accepted USAGE
for the term "ho."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: usage
Meaning and definitions of usage, translation in Bengali language for usage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of usage in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "usage"
What usage means in Bengali, usage meaning in Bengali, usage definition, examples and pronunciation of usage in Bengali language.