মূত্র-সংক্রান্ত, মূত্রাধারমূত্রসংক্রান্ত, মূত্রসম্বন্ধীয়
Adjective(1) of or relating to the function or production or secretion of urine(2) of or relating to the urinary system of the body
(1) Once the decision has been made to use an indwelling urinary catheter, efforts should be made to minimize problems.(2) The hollow or tubular structures of the urinary system are vulnerable to infection by coliform bacteria.(3) The trust was also making improvements in the care of urinary catheters and intravenous devices.(4) Not all patients with urinary incontinence need urodynamic testing before surgery.(5) When possible, urinary catheters should be avoided to minimise the risk of infection.(6) This protocol applies to carcinomas of the urinary bladder, ureter, and renal pelvis.(7) Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.(8) There were no significant differences in the effect of both medications on serum and urinary cortisol levels.(9) The kidney and urinary bladder function to transport fluids and water.(10) Intravenous fluid therapy should be used to maintain urinary output.(11) He or she also explains the need for an indwelling urinary catheter.(12) It is sometimes used to treat mild symptoms of the respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems.(13) For men with mild to moderate urinary symptoms or bother, management by primary care physicians is appropriate.(14) By taking several views over a short period, it is possible to check that both of the kidneys and the urinary system is functioning normally.(15) Cystoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of the bladder and other parts of the urinary system.(16) She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
(1) urinary bladder :: মূত্রথলি
(2) urinary system :: মূত্রাধার প্রণালী
(3) urinary tract :: মূত্রনালীর
(4) urinary infection :: মূত্রনালির সংক্রমণ
1. urinary ::
2. uric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the doctor to the stars' URINARY tracts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
He also invented the Franklin stove,
bifocals and the flexible URINARY catheter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
As long as it's not
a URINARY tract infection,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
In the good way,
not the URINARY tract infection way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: urinary
Meaning and definitions of urinary, translation in Bengali language for urinary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of urinary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "urinary"
What urinary means in Bengali, urinary meaning in Bengali, urinary definition, examples and pronunciation of urinary in Bengali language.