জরুরী, এখনই ব্যবস্থা নেওয়া দরকার এমন, অত্যন্ত দরকারী, আশু প্রয়োজনীয়, বিশেষ জরুরী ভাব-নির্দেশকজরুরি, ত্বরিত
Adjective(1) compelling immediate action
(1) They have worked in dreadful conditions for years and this is a very urgent situation.(2) Any symptoms that affect your mental health require urgent medical attention.(3) Building an independent, rank and file network across the unions becomes all the more urgent in this situation.(4) Such matters require urgent national and international publicity and review.(5) It is urgent that immediate action is taken to protect the graves.(6) 'Help!', she shouted in an urgent voice.(7) With half of India set to live in cities by 2020, he says the need to engage urban voters is urgent .(8) We also subsidise veterinary fees for the people of Bolton and districts that require urgent help and have done so for many years.(9) If the situation seemed urgent , the receptionist would notify the police or emergency centre.(10) The question of professional refereeing is an urgent issue that needs immediate attention.(11) Our challenges in health care and nursing continue to be more immediate and urgent .(12) We have the shoppers and the school cars and urgent additional parking is required.(13) Further attacks remain a real possibility, so action to protect our citizens is urgent .(14) The child required urgent medical attention but did not develop long term adverse effects.(15) Scott says that the reasons which were mooted two years ago for the merger remain the same today, only now they're more urgent .(16) the roof is in need of urgent repairs
(1) very urgent :: খুব জরুরী
(2) urgent matter :: জরুরী ব্যাপার
(3) urgent need :: জরুরী প্রয়োজন
(4) urgent request :: জরুরী অনুরোধ
(5) urgent issue :: জরুরী বিষয়
(6) most urgent :: সবচেয়ে জরুরী
(7) it's very urgent :: এটা খুব জরুরী
(8) urgent message :: জরুরি বার্তা
(9) urgent action :: জরুরী কর্ম
(10) urgent task :: জরুরী যে কাজের
1. acute ::
2. insistent ::
3. pressing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If it’s URGENT,
leave your message after the beep."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Can I go to the toilet for a moment?
Please, it’s quite URGENT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Tell her it's URGENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
"Urgent support. We need URGENT support.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: urgent
Meaning and definitions of urgent, translation in Bengali language for urgent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of urgent in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "urgent"
What urgent means in Bengali, urgent meaning in Bengali, urgent definition, examples and pronunciation of urgent in Bengali language.